1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Writeupshub-Free Article Directory | Submit |Publish your articles for free!

Discussion in 'Services' started by ashiana, May 30, 2009.

Hi DP Members,

I have a recently launched an articles directory, wherein you can submit/publish your articles/content for free. In writeupshub, you can publish articles, comments, rate them, as well as share them with your friends, besides standing a golden opportunity to earn money through the articles that you publish. To know more about this, kindly visit the site.

Your benefits:
    1. Back Links: You can add back link back to your site, which will increase your page rank as well as search engine ranking.
    2. Massive Exposure and Referral Traffic: Will help Surge in Traffic to Your Website, and to get related visitor.
    3. Earn Money: Besides all those benefits, you can earn free money online directly generated through the articles that you publish (through your Google adsense account).
    4. Instant and Fast Sign Up and Approval within 24 hours.
    Rules
    1. The content should be unique, i.e not copied / PLR.
    2. Link back should direct towards good related sites. Link back should not land to Affiliate page
    3. Content should be as third person perspective, guide lines, informative. NO self promotions or Product promotion.
    4. Must not contain violation, hate, p0rn, related stuff.
    5. Content should be posted in appropriate category.
    Let me know if there are any queries or questions. I shall be delighted to help you out.
    Thank you.:)

ashiana, May 30, 2009 IP
  2. ashiana

ashiana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Based on the feedback, I have decided to allow 100% adsense sharing with the site. Yes, you read it right: 100%! I am not looking for any monetary benefits (at least not now ;-)). What matters more to me is your feedback.

Kindly suggest, if you have any suggestions/feedback about the site. Will be much appreciated!

ashiana, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  3. garysinger

garysinger Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can add articles on 4 Page Rank article directory in free http://article.ub-news.com/. It provides do follow links and this is totally seo friendly article directory.

garysinger, Jan 16, 2010 IP