1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Writers Who Can Write On Wordpress

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by montux, May 11, 2016.

Need a writer who can write on (and have previously written on) similar topic.

Need someone who can contribute regularly (20-25 articles per month, each article of 600-800 words). You may need to take screenshots etc. and upload content on our site.

PM me with some sample content you wrote about WP and your rates. It can include roundup posts, plugin/theme reviews or tutorials.

montux, May 11, 2016 IP
  2. montux

montux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still looking someone who has good knowledge of Wordpress.

montux, May 19, 2016 IP
  3. misti cheeks

misti cheeks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in your job offer. If you'd like to see my work you can check it out on my website: betterselfsource.com.
    Thanks,
    Misti Cheeks

misti cheeks, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  4. lordhaha

lordhaha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I would be grateful to be considered for your WP writing project. I have an extensive knowledge of Worpress and most common plugins, Yoast, TinyMCE, etc. Being English I also possess a decent command of the English language, which includes good writing skills. Coincidently, I have just started to develop a blog for WP beginners - basicwordpresshelp dotcom. My other WP blogs include liverpoolfctalk dotcom. Hope this helps - regards JohnT

lordhaha, Oct 8, 2016 IP