1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Writer With 7 Years Experience (2800+ Satisfied Customers)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by write.subhajit, Oct 5, 2012.

1. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    From here only i got many long term regular clients who are dealing with me now also, but i cant show u their transactions as i give them my PP ID directly, and some clients are INDIAN Based so i give them my bank details.

write.subhajit, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  2. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It seems to me that you barely understand what I just said. I give up.

Good luck, @write.subhajit

Kenya Writer, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  3. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ya i can understand u,

SEE @Kenya Writer i am not here to argue with any member, but there are some members who started arguing by telling lie thing and then other joins too without knowing the truth.

Ur a great writer then tell me when i checked in CS one article was 100% unique, then after i send him the content how it becomes ununique?
    AND if i did any wrong or any thing then he could simply tell me in my Mail ID
    OR Skype ID then i would rewrite it (FREE OF COST) which i did earlier too,
    For him only almost all members are against me who see this messages, and for him only i am sure i will loose new clients.

write.subhajit, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  4. Ruson

Ruson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why are you so naive ? Every time when you are posting reply you are talking about the uniqueness. But read my first post again and see how many mistakes you have. My son 13 years old was laughing when he read it. No reason to ask you to rewrite the article again because the main point is in your poor grammar. You sent me the article and said "Please write feedback". And here it is ! =)

I am not an expert in writing. I would write it by myself if I was. Actually, I am not a writer at all, but 7 ERRORS just in first sentence it's too incompetent and green.

You write:

"Essentially the website development process is not something that can be taken care of by just one person, however creative he might be, since it requires a great team that consists of experts in their individual tasks ranging from creating wireframes, coding, integrating web-services, designing and any other customer specific requirements."

What I do not like:
    1. Has to be at list two sentences.
    2. After "essentially" has to be a comma.
    3. Before however must be "." or ";".
    4. After "however" must be a comma.
    5. Pronoun "he" for Web Design ? It's powerful!
    6. "however creative he might be" It's unique expression, No COMMENT! =)))
    7. Second part is not finished, you write ranging "from" ..... so, where is "to" ?
    8. The uniqueness of the whole article 81%

And after I posted my feed, U write me to Skype: "Who asked you to write this feedback?
    You asked, LOL =)))

Ruson, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  5. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ofcourse i may write wrong and u also, i am not a GOD nor U, if u tell the mistakes that i have done for u then i could rewrite or write a new article again (FREE OF COST) "Which I Did Earlier Also" If i did again mistake then u could write this feedback,

Don't tel lie that ur son read the article and laughed at it,
    If this is true then u could simply asked ur son to write this article for u OR he is a prime minister he has no time for it,

And dont tell lie i give non unique article, i always check in CS only all the article/articles before i give to my client,
    If u want very much high quality article then u could simply give me min 24 hrs but when i told u i can handle daily approx 1500-2000 words depending on the topic then u told it is not possible "Oh that's a little bit slow", for this reason only i told my writer to complete the article within 9pm today and send me it is very urgent then he told me the quality will be not good, but for you only i did this in a hurry,
    Bye.

I am pasting here the screen-shot everyone can understand HOW HE IS -

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    write.subhajit, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  6. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When he tell me this niche i told him my rate is $1.25 per 100 words + PayPal fee but what he told "
    Then Why on DP you have written :

Article Writing 'OR' Keyword Based Writing 'OR' Rewriting:- $0.65/100 Words"

See him he wants very much high quality this niche article at $0.65 per 100 words + PayPal fee.

7. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 19
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @write.subhajit First of all, please try to understand that I am tempted to reply to this thread only with an intention of helping you. Below are few things which I personally felt you should atleast consider.

1. When you do any business (in your case, content creation services), feel free to tell your client beforehand if you will not be able to meet his/her deadline for any reasons. You could have done this when Ruson asked you for an article rewrite with a strict deadline (as you claim). This is far more better than delivering something which is relatively of bad quality.

2. Of course no one can be perfect as you say. But, the deliverable which you give to your clients should atleast give them a little satisfaction for the amount they pay you. No reasons should be given as an excuse for the poor deliverable.

3. Don't take criticisms to your heart. Only criticisms and constant feedback is going to get you to the next level. If you cannot take criticisms or feedback, then your growth ends there. When you can take the compliments from clients so happily, why can't you take the criticism with an open mind and improvise on that?. Don't be too defensive.

4. Your words were little rude when you made comments regarding his son. Remember that you are also not writing articles for any prime minister. Anyone who reads the article should be able to comprehend it with ease (even if he/she is 3 years old).

kingofking, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @write.subhajit I think I understand what is happening here. You need to prevent this from happening again. You advertise at $0.65 per 100 words, so this gets you clients. But if the niche is different then the rate goes up to $1.25 or higher. Somewhere between you and the client there seems to be a communication breakdown. I believe that clarity is needed. You must make sure that the client understands the rates before the business is started.
    You might think they get it but maybe they don't. Be *VERY* clear all the time. Also sometimes the requirements change during the transaction, again be clear as to your rates changing accordingly. COMMUNICATE all through the transaction. Good luck to you in the future.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  9. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear sir i totally understand u, but u see sir at less time no one can give very high quality this niche article, i told him that i required more time 10pm the next day then he told remember me tomorrow i may also find someone else, then i thought i may loose this client work, this client told me he has 10-15 articles of 300-1200 words, so i told my writer to submit anyhow by 9pm today then he told me the quality will be bad but for this client only i did like that,
    And also if i was wrong he could simply tell me in my Mail ID OR Skype ID then i would rewrite the article or write new article (FREE OF COST) which i did for many clients earlier also,
    DP is a very good platform, and i worked very much hard to make my this thread then what is the benefit of him writing here.

Dear sir this is not about the rate, i am only telling if he wants very much high quality article then when i told him 10pm the next day i will submit the article then WHY HE TOLD ME I MAY FIND SOMEONE ELSE ALSO, U also know this is a very hard niche so some time is required to write high quality article,
    See sir i try first time only to impress all my clients with my work/works, but u also know i am not a GOD i cannot do always correct first time only, so i told in my thread if i do any wrong mark the lines which i did wrong and send me in 24 hrs then i would rewrite it free of cost, (I am telling here 24 hrs but when any good client tell me politely i was wrong after 24 hrs also i would rewrite his/her article free of cost {JAMES SIR IS MY LONG TERM VERY GOOD CLIENT HE GAVE ME WORK ON 6TH JAN BUT I SUBMITTED HIM FROM JAN 8, JAN 9, JAN 10, BUT AT JAN 12TH HE SAID ME VERY MUCH POLITELY THAT I DID ALL THE ARTICLES WRONG THEN I AGAIN WROTE ABSOLUTELY NEW ARTICLES (FREE OF COST), AND SUBMIT HIM AGAIN ON JAN 14).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2016
  10. Ruson

Ruson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My son is not a prime minister, but yes, you are right, he helps me with designing and sometimes rewrites articles for me when he has time. He is A grade student at middle school. And I am proud of him! Moreover, he has been studying English for three years, like me; however, he is much more smarter then you are ... "driveL with 5 years experience!!!"... lol =)

Guys, if you want much more qualified writer for even less price, You have to go here -> https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/arijitkroul.343635/#profile-post-65802 . I have been working with him for more than 3 years. Once I had really difficult assignment, and he answered me :
    "Arijit Roul: I dont think, I can handle this project. I am extremely sorry", and I was really happy with his answer, I realized that He is really honest, and I hope to find one more like him because, as I already told you, currently, I need much more than 10-20 articles to be written.

Ruson, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    It might be a cultural thing but I don't understand where all the God and Prime Minister stuff is coming from. Are you saying that the writers you employ, sub contract to or whatever are allowed to write poorly because they are just regular people?

sarahk, Jan 24, 2016 IP
    kingofking likes this.
  12. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Arijit Roul is a much qualified writer I also know that, he has several very nice feedbacks from different forums,
    I can do ur project of nice quality quality only if u give me the time I required, but you told me tomorrow I may be find someone else so I did quickly,
    First read all your Skype messages then point on me,
    And ofcourse ur son may be more qualified than me, then just tell ur son to write this article for u (AS THIS IS A REWRITE TASK ONLY).

Dear mam first read all his messages then point on me,
    He is telling his:
    If his son can understand English very well then he could just tell his son to write this article for him (THIS IS A REWRITE TASK AND HIS SON ALSO DO REWRITE TASK) U can check his comment:
    AND u may be also wrong in the first time and I may be also, ur only a DP staff not a god, I am only telling this to him (EVERYBODY INCLUDING ME MAY BE WRONG WE NO ONE ARE GOD, IF HE JUST MARK THE LINES WHICH ARE WRONG THEN I WOULD REWRITE THE ARTICLE FREE OF COST OR EVEN WRITE A NEW ARTICLE "Free Of Cost", BUT WHAT HE DID HE DESTROYED MY THREAD WHICH I CREATED WORKING VERY MUCH HARD).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2016
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Nope, didn't understand that.
    Just because you can read and understand English doesn't mean you can write it well. I can appreciate art, or good web design, or fancy poetry but I can't create any of it.

When have I ever claimed to be a God?

sarahk, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  14. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What I am telling to u read full messages first then u can ask your question, what I said to him that I am not a GOD (OR IN UR LANGUAGE A SPECIAL PERSON) cannot 100% guarantee to do always correct first time only that's why I told in my thread if I do any mistake then mark the lines which I did wrong and suggest me what I have to correct, then I can rewrite or write new article free of cost, (I ONLY TOLD THIS THING TO HIM.) BUT WHAT YOU TOLD?
    That's why I told ur a DP staff not a GOD, u also cannot 100% guarantee that u will always do right the first time only.

15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Gotcha, that explains it. God = special person. In English it normally means a whole lot more than that.
    I think it's probably time to drop this argument. You made a mistake by accepting a task that you couldn't deliver to your normal quality/standard. Most businesses face this dillemma from time to time. It's hard to turn down work but sometimes you have to protect your brand by doing just that. Lesson learned. It's time to move on.

sarahk, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  16. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear mam I am sorry for my comment against u,
    At first only he told he had 15-20 articles of 300-1200 words, after that he gave me this assignment, then after seeing this assignment I told him I will submit u 10pm (INDIAN TIME) the next day, then he said I may find someone else also, then I got feared that I will loose this 15 or 20 articles also so I told my writer to submit by 9pm today its very urgent, then he told me the quality will be not good, but still I told him to submit by today since he told this thing to me,
    Now mam tell who is wrong HE OR I?
    If he needs high quality article then he could simply agreed with my timings BUT WHY HE TOLD I MAY FIND SOMEONEELSE ALSO.

17. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    In my opinion, you were wrong as "the customer is always right". Far better to risk losing one customer than tainting your overall reputation with a public dispute.

sarahk, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  18. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes I agreed with it I am wrong, just because he told me before he have more 15-20 articles of 300-1200 words, and the customer was also not a right person (HE TOLD ME AT 16:04 Working with another writer already, sorry
    But again at 16:08 He Told Are you ready to work right now?) I know that time only this is not a good client but I took his work since some money will come so,
    By the way mam this is a rewritten task only, and my writer told me right now I did what your client told to do in the mail,
    Sending u my clients mail and my article.

PM'ed u mam.

19. Ruson

Ruson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    But I also told U that Quality over everything. and you answered "Yes I can do it"

I don't have to reread anything, unlike U I have a good memory.

Ruson, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  20. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When I told "Yes I can do it", I told u the timing 10pm the next day not the same day (BUT WHAT U TOLD THEN? Then, write me tomorrow. Who knows, may be I 'll find someonw else), read Skype messages first then point my mistake.