1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Writer wanted for high quality investment articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by explorer, Jan 14, 2010.

If you are a native English speaker familiar with the savings/mutuals/stock/commodity/investment/trading markets in the USA, I'm interested in buying one article a month from you - or just a single article. The focus of the articles will be on helping investors to improve their returns.

The articles should be approximately 500 words long and must be high quality and original - not spun, rewritten or anything like that. The articles must keep to the point, and be written succinctly - not padded with verbiage. They should be articles of a quality that you are proud to show other people, as examples of the sort of top quality, original work you can produce.

You will publish the articles under your own name.

If you can deliver one article or a series of articles to these standards, please PM me with links to samples of your work and a price. I look forward to hearing from you.

explorer, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  2. rwilson30

rwilson30 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Explorer

Sending PM now

Cheers
    RW