1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Writer(s) wanted.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by marketjunction, Mar 12, 2006.

Hi all,

Ok, I need some extra content in the following areas. If you can write well and would like to tackle one or more of the areas below, PM me with your rates and sample (url or whatever) if you could.

1. Model Train reviews. I need articles around 400 words in length on model trains, model train sets and model train items. Writer needs to know how to research to get a feel for the product.

2. Silk Flowers. You will need to know how to research as you will be coming up with your own topics. For example: types of silk flowers, how-to and so forth. You will need to submit the website(s) you got your information from with each article. Articles need to be 400+ words.

3. Herbs and Herbal Remedy. Again, topics are your responsibility. You could, for example, pick a specific herb and write about it's benefits and so forth. You could discuss an herbal remedy. You will need to submit the places you got your info from with each article. Articles need to be 400+ words.

If any of these areas interest you, let me know.

marketjunction, Mar 12, 2006 IP