1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Writer Needed, someone who's willing to write at low prices

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by GAdsense, Apr 13, 2017.

Hello, I am looking for low-price writers. If you have a lot of work already then this ain't right place for you to apply. If you write low-quality articles, then this also ain't the right place to apply.

I am looking for quality writers who do not have much work and ample of free time. So that we can work together and I can compensate you fairly. Please PM me with your samples.

The topic is related to home decoration. I will explain more details to right candidate. Let me know your minimum rate and word count will be around 500 words for each article. Let me also know how many can you write every week.

GAdsense, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmm. You want quality but are not willing to pay for quality.

Low prices, good service, good quality. Pick any TWO. You CANNOT have all three!!!

mmerlinn, Apr 17, 2017 IP
  3. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's what I've made very clear in my thread. I've served as a low-price, good quality writer in my old times too. So I know there are people who are willing to work for long term basis to avoid searching for work elsewhere on daily basis. Besides, it ain't a permanent low-price job. I am flexible based on writer's writing schedule too. All I ask for is good writing at low price. So one might want to write weekly while other would prefer to write daily. I have paid writer's three times more prices for much less words. Times change, it always isn't the same. I want to work with dedicated people to build a team to grow together.

If all of that still doesn't make sense then am sorry, let's agree to disagree. One can have a different opinion about something. Thanks for your message, I appreciate it.

GAdsense, Apr 17, 2017 IP
  4. bonnielo

bonnielo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm from RecoveryAndroid.com . We are doing guest post advertising related to mobile phones and technology on some popular blogs or websites. We are looking for some one who would like to write post and we will show to our readers to help writers raise awareness, earn traffic and share their articles with the world. If you are interested, please contact to know more.

bonnielo, May 5, 2017 IP
  5. nshntsngh

nshntsngh Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as a professional web designer and content developer working diligently to provide the best of services to my clients.

I would be willing to provide you my content writing services. Complete dedication to work and timely deliveries are my key qualities.

Kindly connect with me for further discussions.

Thanks and Regards,
    Nishant Singh
    Skype – nshntsngh
    Mob :: +91-7838258394

nshntsngh, May 9, 2017 IP