1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WRITER AVAILABLE || For those who are looking for Quality and not Quantity

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Shruts, May 8, 2008.

My name is Shruti, and I along with my writers(native english) have been providing fresh, 100% unique content to whomsoever needs it.
    Some facts about us.

WHY CHOOSE US?

There are a lot of free-lance writers working the 'net, so what's so special about us? We have a stable of experienced, versatile writers with a wide variety of styles. Whatever your
    creative or factual requirements, we have the solution tailored to your specifications. From
    the technical to the medical, humorous to factual, we can supply any type of article you need by the deadline you specify.

Our writers come from all over the globe and all walks of life, education levels and age ranges. Mrs. Steele, for example, studied journalism as a young adult and as the parent of two grown sons now has time to put that knowledge to work. Our other writers range from talented young people just starting out with a fresh perspective to older, more experienced veterans who enjoy their craft. Your requests are always assigned to the writer who can best fulfill the need, not just the next one in line. Our clients always come first.

WHAT WE OFFER:

If you're looking for the highest quality compositions at competitive prices, we have exactly
    what you need. We offer original, well-researched articles of every type on any subject
    with flawless spelling and grammar at affordable prices. Your satisfaction is guaranteed; re-writes are done at no additional cost we will never miss a deadline. All articles are checked for unique content to insure that you get the quality content that you deserve.

Our Prices are $0.02 per word, and for article re-writes $0.01 per word.
    Also if you want to see samples of our previous work, just let me know

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES IN YOUR MIND OR WANT TO DISCUSS ANY THING WITH US, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO

CONTACT ME AT:

We look forward for your offers.
    Thank you

Shruts, May 8, 2008 IP
  2. Shruts

Shruts Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Completed one offer via PM, now taking more offers...

Thank you

Shruts, May 9, 2008 IP
  3. writingman1421

writingman1421 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you send me some samples of your articles via PM. I am looking for a good rewriter to add to my current "pool" of writers.

writingman1421, May 10, 2008 IP
  4. hendro

hendro Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm me sir, im interested

hendro, Sep 12, 2008 IP