1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wp whm plugin help

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by gree124, Jul 25, 2012.

Is this possible i can create web hosting site on word press if yes please tell me which plugin should i need and how do i integrate whm with word press and last request someone please share with me web hosting template

gree124, Jul 25, 2012 IP
    xInd likes this.
  2. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hey,

Yes this is possible... I searched around all over the place for a plugin just for this purpose, but nobody really makes such a plugin. I may put one together myself if I get enough interest in it. Basically what you need to do, is just the same as any other CMS platform or web development programming. Put the appropriate links with the appropriate api calls from WHM into the spots where they need to go to match your wordpress theme. You will need to create a custom theme this way for your site, and or be updating and inserting code snippets in widgets and pages all over the place.

Let me know how it's going, I may be doing this very same thing this weekend.
    Cheers.

xInd, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  3. gree124

gree124 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    actully i want to make web hosting site and i want to integrate with word press

gree124, Jul 26, 2012 IP
  4. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes I know.... Search google for web hosting wordpress template, then get buy WHMCS, then read manual, then put code in wordpress. Run site.

xInd, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  5. D3Tek

D3Tek Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have used this on our own site, we installed WordPress, developed the theme and then used WHMCS, and we used the same theme for WHMCS.

Should you not know how to do that, then I recommend you install WordPress, install your theme, install WHMCS and then use this WordPress plugin: wordpress.org/extend/plugins/whmcs-bridge/

D3Tek, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  6. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Cool! Somebody did make one... I kept saying we should do that... glad somebody did. I'm going to use that, should be much faster and easier.

xInd, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  7. D3Tek

D3Tek Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a good plugin, and easy to edit. I prefer doing it the good 'ol fashion way and integrating my theme with WHMCS manually, but I have used this plugin before

D3Tek, Aug 1, 2012 IP
    xInd likes this.
  8. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah there's also one for multi-site.
    I've got premium versions as well so that's cool, I can whip up a hosting site pretty easy.
    Thanks for posting this topic and the replies.
    Cheers.

xInd, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  9. die2mrw007

die2mrw007 Member

Best Answers:
    Nice, gonna try it soon :)

die2mrw007, Aug 7, 2012 IP