1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WP plugins for internal links?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by lucabrasi, Jun 9, 2014.

1)Do WP plugins for internal links in posts provide the same SEO value (by associating keyword A to page A) as if I had coded the contextual link myself?

2)I have noticed that the internal links created by the plugins disappear when I use a plugin like SNAP to share my post to Blogger. So they only seem to be active when they are on the site with the plugin installed. Would the same happen if I made the links using HTML myself. Would the share just take the text or would it take all the code?

3) If it is harder, but in my best interests to create the links myself, I will. However, is there a WYSIWYG editor that can help me e.g. the WP post creator/editor seems to have a link library. Is there a desktop (or any other) publisher that has similar capabilities?

Thanks for taking time to think about my problem.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
    lucabrasi, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  2. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course. Go to your website, and look at a typical page that has a contextual link. Look at the source code - if you understand HTML, you'll see the link in the post exactly as if you'd manually coded it there.

My guess is that your 'SNAP' plugin (which I'm not familiar with) is not outputting the post the same way your Wordpress is - so it's taking the database content, and skipping your contextual link plugin info... as your contextual link plugin is almost certainly adding the information 'on the fly' when your post is viewed.

Google "wordpress related posts as you write" and you'll find a number of them.

Khadaji, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  3. AlbCoder

AlbCoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using
    SEO Smart Links
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/seo-automatic-links/

AlbCoder, Jul 4, 2014 IP