1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying WP help

Discussion in 'Services' started by califmike2003, Aug 4, 2009.

I have a wordpress site i need some work done on, if you do a good job i have multiple sites . I have hired 2 guys on here that said they could do the work, both couldnt do it. I need basic pluggins, i color changes, logo, simple stuff. I have to say if you dont know wordpress inside out, please dont apply for the job, i will give you a chance to prove yourself, if you dont impress then i will give job to another, im easy going guy, im just want someone who knows what there doing. contact me at , or pm me here. Help is needed ASAP. Im in california, so i prefer someone in the usa, due to the time difference.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
    califmike2003, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  2. alabuba

alabuba Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just pm me ^^

alabuba, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  3. Cavalier07

Cavalier07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm guessing you no longer require my services then. I'm sorry but sometimes people have to sleep and well if you don't have the patience to wait a few hours for something to be done then what can I say

Cavalier07, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  4. team

team Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    interested pls pm me details

team, Aug 5, 2009 IP