1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WOW - This guy made 30,000 in 60 days - Free to DP members

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mr Crow, May 13, 2006.

Internet Marketing was, for me, a chance to be free from the burden of having to punch a time clock and miss my little baby girl growing up!

When I first got hooked by the possibility of making money online and how I could be a millionaire in 5 minutes or less, I was filled with grand illusions of making it big.

I soon found that this was a pie in the sky dream and that anything worth having is worth working for!

When I signed up for my first "5 minute millionaire" membership, for the one low fee of $199 dollars, it did not take long before I got hit by the next offer from the same guy. With a totally different special one time offer that was guaranteed to make me rich beyond my wildest dreams for just another $49 dollars.....

I was on my way to stardom, with the fancy cars, dream vacations and cash in the bank by the vault full!

I signed up for every Guru's tell all book and zine which supposedly had all the hottest tips and tricks! This was usually just a sales pitch!

From all the newsletters that hit my inbox came another thousand ideas on how to strike it rich if; I ONLY HAD THAT PRODUCT!

As I began to learn that everyone was jumping on this new idea that Peter Cottontail had, which was making people rich beyond their wildest dreams within 30 day I just had to have it ... I craved to know more and to know all I could!

If only.

If only, I could just have this program or that Master Money Makers course, it would make me rich ...

As thoughts of panic ran through my mind of ”what if?" What if I let that great deal pass me by and IT was my winning ticket..

I couldn’t take that chance.... I had to have it!

Well as time went by I found that I was fooling myself ...

I found that really and truly there is but one way to launch an internet business that will last ..

And that is hard work and persistence ...

I am not saying that all these people who are offering products are not good , but realize this, when you read their sales letter and how much you can make in 30 days along with testimonials on how people who tried this offer made big dollars in just 30 days!

Most of these people already have an established list, base of visitors or some strong presence on the web or they jumped in and applied themselves 1000%

In short the point is, no one or no package deal is going to make us rich or build that super life for us! They are happy to sell us a package to show us how! But it’s up to us to really bust our butts and be persistent.

Let’s face it! It's not that easy, because if it was everyone would be doing it and everybody would be millionaires.

So I offer this advice to the new internet marketer,

Start one thing , finish that one thing before you move on to the next!

Get active in this forum' ask question and help people who you can help,
    you will be shocked how fast it comes back to you!

Dont get caught up in the never ending super fine tuning of a site that keeps you from launching.

Set a date you want to launch by, and keep it!

See youself as an employee of your business and that you have certain daily responibilities.

Keep one site at least that you keep building on and keep tweaking for long term. So in a few years you will have a hefty size site with great traffic.

PS..... Isnt it amazing what a good title can do?

------------------------------------------------------

Mr Crow, May 13, 2006 IP
  2. Gurpartap

Gurpartap Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for all these information mr crow!

Gurpartap, May 13, 2006 IP
  3. SR-Travis

SR-Travis Peon

Best Answers:
    You are very true in what you say...Mr Crow
    And yes great Title ;)

SR-Travis, May 14, 2006 IP
  4. daboss

daboss Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for the message... i needed that... :D

i've had dreams of going on the web full-time... at the moment, i'm just a hobbyist with a day job and many financial commitments... :(

daboss, May 14, 2006 IP
  5. rento.inc

rento.inc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for a good post!

but i don't agree with
    based on steve pavlina article [warning] long post :)
    _http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/11/how-to-earn-10000-in-one-hour/

rento.inc, May 14, 2006 IP
  6. nervo

nervo Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, exactly! There's a gold in a title...
    Nice post anyway ;)

nervo, May 14, 2006 IP
  7. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That should be in bold.

GeorgeB., May 14, 2006 IP
  8. Mr Crow

Mr Crow Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok per request it will be made bold , because I agree! - I tried but it wouldnt let me edit !!

Mr Crow, May 14, 2006 IP
  9. projectw3

projectw3 Banned

Best Answers:
    I have to agree that it's really not easy making a living on the internet and the most difficult part is deciding where to start. I read somewhere in a book that business decisions should be made abiding by these rules:

1) liquidity
    2) profitability
    3) growth

The rules should be followed in that ORDER. I personally find that it works. For example, if you are torn between two or three ideas, always choose the one that gives you the dough first, even if it means smaller amount of money.

As you grow, you'll probably find that all those smaller projects will give you a healthy cash flow, which should prepare you for bigger projects. Since bigger projects are generally riskier or take a longer time to see profits, it's good to know that there are numerous smaller projects that keep the cash flow healthy.

Whatever the project is, keep learning and taking action! If you need motivation, there is always DP ;)

projectw3, May 14, 2006 IP
  10. dagger

dagger Peon

Best Answers:
    i like it Mr Crow

thank you for the info

dagger, May 14, 2006 IP
  11. gemini181

gemini181 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great advice!
    It's been over six years, but I can still remember when I actually enjoyed reading lot's of spam e-mail (thinking I'd get any early invite into something great).

Thanks

gemini181, May 14, 2006 IP
  12. Mr Crow

Mr Crow Peon

Best Answers:
    Laffing my butt off ... I just realized my email folders have an organized with about 100 different subfiles with all the greatest gurus "Millionaire Microwave" stuff ... Man I got tons of stuff still from Corey Rudle

The file size of all the ezines and free offers from the gurus is 768 mb

Clean Up Time!

Mr Crow, May 14, 2006 IP
  13. Mr Crow

Mr Crow Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post there friemd and a wealth of info in those few words!

Mr Crow, May 14, 2006 IP
  14. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    if you want to make IM your business, then you gotta treat it like a buisness. it cannot be your hobby, your part-time work, etc. it ahs to be your BUSINESS. pour time effort in it like you would a real business.

devin, May 14, 2006 IP
  15. Mr Crow

Mr Crow Peon

Best Answers:
    Well said, Yes I even make a schedual for myself now and the day before make a list.

This is a tip that really works for me....

Get you list of TO DO's of your desk top ..

Buy a big white board and write it on the board in dry eraser and have it in plain site ... it really works to help you keep a constant overveiw of what needs to be done ....

Also put pictures of things you want (house car boat children) around you and on the bathroom mirrow and backs of doors ..IT REALLY WORKs !!! Because we no longer have the Boss standing there motivating us all the time cause we know we are accountable...

Putting it in front of you and in many places keep you accountable to your dreams

Mr Crow, May 14, 2006 IP
  16. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree there is no easy way to make money. I personally think that you can make money in any industry but you have to work hard.

Emperor, May 14, 2006 IP
  17. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Onya Crowy!!! Way to go. I'm a headin' that way, I say, I say marself over thar yonder!

Sorry for sounding like Foghorn Leghorn!!

But, I agree totally. I have only been on these forums for a little while and already have made over 400 posts. Mostly for helping others I might add. In return, I have had some very good business deals with other forum members which in turn has created other business opportunities that I could not have dreamed of.

So, I say stick with you plan, perservere and ALWAYS, ALWAYS ask questions!

Cheap SEO Services, May 14, 2006 IP
  18. sizzler_chetan

sizzler_chetan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    good post.

thanks for that :)

sizzler_chetan, May 14, 2006 IP
  19. cityit

cityit Active Member

Best Answers:
    very good post :)

cityit, May 14, 2006 IP
  20. isuccess

isuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    By now everyone who's been online for a few months knows that every sales letter that comes out of a guru's mouth is HIS other idea on how to take the money that's in your pocket and put it in his. The difference between becoming rich online and always struggling is this:

Develop a popular site and the money will come. Here's a guy who is "allegedly" making $10,000 A DAY - http://plentyoffish.com - if you don't believe me, listen to this interview: http://www.obvio.info/mula/

Some bloggers think he's bluffing...I don't think he is. Ugly sites have proven to drive tons of traffic and generate lots of mula for adsense. The interviewer sounds like he's green with envy, doesn't he?

isuccess, May 14, 2006 IP