1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WOW - My $270.97/day with Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by asharfivig, Aug 23, 2008.

1. asharfivig

asharfivig Peon

Best Answers:
    lol - I also wanna use AdWords, but I don't have a CC. I have read 3-4 eBooks on AdWords and I know that I'll OWN Google AdWords once I use them. I am saying this because, last month I helped my friend. He deposited $20.00 CAD in his AdWords' account and I told him to do the following:

Daily Budget: $2.00
    Cost per click: $0.02

Then, I worked with his account and made $179.56 in one day. Look, our daily budget was $2.00 and the actual money that we got charged was $1.50 for 75-76 clicks. So, those 75-76 clicks gave us 5-6 successful sales in a day. This was all from my friends account. The only reason why I can't use AdWords right now is because they ask for : Credit Card or Debit Card with Master/VISA logo on it. In Canada, we don't have any MasterCard logo on our debit cards. So, next week, I'll take my mom to my bank and then I'll make a bank transfer. I am gonna deposit $20-$30.00 in Google's account and then I'll be able to use AdWords.

But, this free advertising has helped me A LOT. I am loving this ... LOL

asharfivig, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  2. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's amazing, where did you learn about such technique to get 0.02 ads ? Is it something that you thought of yourself or a method from a book

Ripped, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  3. asharfivig

asharfivig Peon

Best Answers:
    You should promote a product that no one else is promoting. How can you check this? Well, go to Google and search for the product that you would like to promote. And when you get results and you see absolutely no "Sponsored Ads" and then you'll know that no one is promoting that product. And since you guys are willing to invest some money, then you simply use AdWords. Only your ad will display when other people search for the product. I think you know what I am trying to say.

4. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well the thing is, you may have to find a product that no one is promoting period.
    Finding a product that people are promoting, but still has some keywords with no sponsored ads means one thing, and that thing is usually that the keyword is unprofitable. But if you find a decent converting product which has really little adwords competition, I guess it is possible, but I imagine it would be hard to find such a product

Ripped, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  5. yesme

yesme Peon

Best Answers:
    Wah, I am amazed with you guys. Great! Since, get online since year 2001 until now I only get hundreds of dolar from what I try to make an online business. But now, I have no idea on what should I do now. Currently, using pay4click? Earned around 10k in that biz web but the earned money is not transfer to my PayPal account yet. That was so unknown...just trying my luck...

Btw, at the young age like you perhaps you will be a successful person on later time, still long journey for you. Congrats! And hope you will show me some points to get into this?! Thx!

yesme, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  6. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice work dude... I am also 16 and started internet marketing right when summer started. (3 months ago I think?)

I've yet to have any big days of 300+ but I have been making 2-5 sales a day for the last 2 months or so. I've been making about 2,500 a month...but hopefully soon I can start making some real money... 5k-10k a month is what I'm looking for.

Good luck to you!

danc1122, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  7. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats! Wise Choice on the Macbook too! But I would wait until the keynote about a few weeks from now!

<-- Mac user for 3 years

TheForexGuy, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  8. Thayosoft

Thayosoft Banned

Best Answers:
    congrats man.Keep it up growing.Cheers

Thayosoft, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  9. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think 0.05$ is the minimum on adwords in order to be put in google search, since you're bidding 0.02$ , doesnt' that only put you in content search, is content search effective for generating ppc sales

Ripped, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  10. asharfivig

asharfivig Peon

Best Answers:
    Minimum is $0.01/CPC.

11. mysterypeter

mysterypeter Peon

Best Answers:
    I have made $30 at Clickbank so far, so I have a lot of work to do. But admittedly, I haven't tried hard yet.

mysterypeter, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  12. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know that 0.01 is minimum, but I thought 0.01 was minimum for content results (i.e to be put in google ads on other pages), and 0.05$ minumum to appear on search results , but I guess I was wrong

Ripped, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  13. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats little man :) Great to see you doing things at a young age.

My first campaign at CB was a .04 - .12c campaign on the sattv product with amazing conversions from content network. Only problem was google actually gave me a first and final warning not to promote copyright infringed sites i.e. sattvonpc etc. I also went and made my own, CB rejected it, and it went to PDC - anyway - little man - If you found a little goldmine, mine it well, don't share too much here, and be prepared to analyze it enough to launch your own such product, by the time you're 20 you could potentially be where it takes many xx years to get... You are infectious - and the praise seems justified.

Continued success to you.
    N.

NCMedia, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  14. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats in your success mate and I wish you all the best in the future.

Megarudy

megarudy, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  15. stoyank

stoyank Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations little guy

I started my online business when I was 15-16 years old...now I'm close to 20

stoyank, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  16. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Excellent post, I am so happy to see someone making money at such a young age. I wonder where you learned to do this type of stuff, because they don't teach it in school.

Anywaysssss The Best Success to you !!!

bunch, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  17. zyan_08

zyan_08 Peon

Best Answers:

I had a same problem too.. what kind of products that really works? :confused:

Anyway, congratulation to your success..:)

zyan_08, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  18. asharfivig

asharfivig Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL - It's nice that you're calling me a "little man". Anyway ...

After I turned 13, I got so much into this web designing stuff and from there it all started. Unlike many other teens, I don't really play PC games, etc. I play PS2. Whenever I am on my PC, you can easily tell that I am doing my business. I don't really go on Facebook or other networks. Beside this online marketing, I am also building my own Facebook like community from scratch. I think it's my hard word that is paying off now. I used to read tons of eBooks (from money making to programming, etc.) and I learned A LOT from there. Now, beside school, I do my online business. I even gave my TV to my cousin and basically now my bedroom is more of a small office, LOL. 75% of my room is basically my working area and the rest where I have my bed, LOL.

I am not a good teacher and that is why I cannot teach newbies. But, I can give you some tips, if you need help. BTW, I do not promote that "Satellite TV for PC" product.

asharfivig, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  19. cri8bat

cri8bat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sweet!
    could you at lest share us the niche?

cri8bat, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  20. DigiPick

DigiPick Peon

Best Answers:
    Well done, success is on the way.You have alredy had the success, the hard part is while learning.You have alredy learn it, now its time for easy money !!

DigiPick, Sep 3, 2008 IP