1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wow i guess digg does work-All the juicy information inside

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by danielspencer2, Feb 20, 2007.

I submitted a press releases about my site a couple of days ago,and just today someone decided to blog about my press release and they put it on digg.com
    No media have my press release,but at least 1 person decided to blog about my business.LOL. Here is the link to the digg article someone wrote about my business and more:

http://digg.com/tech_news/certified_domain_name_seals_anna_nicole_smith_britney_spears_iphone_itunes

You guys should submit a press release and hopefully someone will pick it up.

P.S

Hopefully the digg article gets heaps of diggs and goes onto the front page of digg.com. I gave the article a digg myself. LOL. But seriously,it's an interesting article so it is worth a digg.

danielspencer2, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  2. Dominic Lee

Dominic Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice work, you should get friends of yours to Digg it.

Dominic Lee, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  3. Blanket

Blanket Peon

Best Answers:
    congrats. what kind of traffic did you pull in? any of it convert?

Blanket, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  4. rzvagelsky

rzvagelsky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think someone actually dugg that article...i think you put it up yourself and then posted it here so that we could look at it as well. I doubt someone would sign up (on the same day, with no prior posts, and only 30 minutes before your post on DP) just to digg your blog.

rzvagelsky, Feb 20, 2007 IP