1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WOW!!! Cheap text links and banner ads on a very popular site!! WOW

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Josh-H, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Josh-H

Josh-H Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent :)

Josh-H, Sep 26, 2006 IP
  2. Josh-H

Josh-H Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bump...

Anyone else want?

Josh-H, Sep 29, 2006 IP
  3. Matt D

Matt D Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yea, I want link as well, maybe several :) Please PM details.

Matt D, Sep 29, 2006 IP
  4. Josh-H

Josh-H Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have PMed you :)

Josh-H, Sep 29, 2006 IP
  5. NaNar

NaNar Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where are the text links placed, please pm me info as interested in a couple.

NaNar, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  6. flatfeemls

flatfeemls Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are they still for sale?

PM me

flatfeemls, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  7. joseph-f

joseph-f Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All Banner and Text Ads on www.YourCity.MD or any of there 400 cities with the new .MD TLD extension are ONLY 99 cents/day for unlimited hits and unlimited views. This largest in history Geo-Targeted media company started as a medical media company and has started to expand through strategic partnerships across the USA then plan to go globally in every major city in the universe.

The big news... speculators can purchase above and below the fold ads in any city like www.Dallas.MD or www.Miami.MD for just 99cents/day/specialty then after all the ads in that specialty are purchased... there new reseller program will allow you to sell these ads to compete with the $100/day/specialty ads on other sites... example : purchase an ad for just 99cents/day/in say plastic surgery in Chicago... and when all the other 99 cent ads in Chicago.MD under plastic surgery are either purchased by you or others... the resale can start. The city portal or you can resell the ads through the city site for whatever price you want and you will receive from 40% to 50% of the new daily price for that position. Example... resell just one ad for $9.99/day and you could earn up to $5/day or 500% of your original investment... Compare these prices to a single PPC in a medical search and you will realize that SEO companies have advertisers paying more for 1 click than you can sell any advertiser for an entire day of medical clicks with no limits and no additional cost.

So, go to any city .MD site and search any dr specialy to reserve your best ad position before they are gone. The entire system is automated.

Now, go make some money...

joseph-f, May 8, 2008 IP
  8. Johnyboy

Johnyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    WOW is that CHEAP?????? Are you out of your mind? $5 for TEXT links and $10 for banners? I mean I can get ANYWHERE $10 for 1000 banner impressions. Can you guarantee me that those are targeted enough? I bet u cant.

If that's cheap what about $0,01 for 1000 impressions for banner ads, yes you read correctly (AND TARGETED)? Who are you making advertising here? For you?

People just check Adbrite. And get convinced. Prices like $0,02-$0,50 for each 1000 impressions are around any niches and every corner. Don't pay more than $5 for banner advertising unless you're extremely profitable.

I would say that $1-$1.5 is a reasonable and very achievable price to pay for CPM. Remember thats impressions NOT CLICKS you're paying for.

Johnyboy, Apr 19, 2010 IP