1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would you work for $800-$1600 week writing web copy? Serious Project

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by timothywcrane, Jul 11, 2009.

I love Digital Point. There are a lot of ways to save money, and using Digital Point Forums to find dirt cheap freelance copy is one of them.

If you ever need some fast cash, and don't care how hard you have to work in order to get it, then Digital Point Forums also doubles as one of the few work at home solutions that is not a scam. If you agree to write at a low bid, it might not seem worth it, but it is honest work, and you can usually get started in a couple of minutes, quit at any time, and come back to pick up more work when you feel like it.

I see people complaining time and time again about the low cost of content available by offshore content houses on Digital Point, and I think most of them are just crybabies. Any native English content services provider has an obvious advantage in validating a higher price, so if you are competing on price, then get the idea of national economic norms as the standard out of your head, and focus on value. It is your market research that failed you, not the global economy. I work from the United States, live in California even, and can pay my bills with contacts that originated from right here. Some of MY best clients are from India, so don't talk to me about outsourcing. The main reason you complain about outsourcing is that you do not take the work offered to you. There have been times where the profit margin was so thin, and the amount of work so much, that it wasn't worth it, but can you ever really say that if it feeds your children, if even beans?

But you don't HAVE to work for next to nothing, and I won't ever do it again.

I have found a vast untapped market, that will allow for quality, English writers to make a consistant and sizeable online income by writing just like they do here. Most of the clients I write for on a daily basis came right from this forum, but that is no reason not to chase big money, and I have found it.

Research I conducted has shown I can target approx. 1,500,000 new prospective clients on a weekly basis that are actively looking for web copy for new and existing projects on a consistent basis, and have no idea that .01 a word copy even exists, and eat up $67 for unblockable popup scripts by the dozen.

"So what", you might say. "Digital Point has some of the highest traffic counts for any webmasters forum on the Internet, where could it possibly be better that I don't already know about? Is this an attempt to sell me a lead list or something?"

No I assure you, it is just an honest attempt to see if I can find a core set of writers that are commited to full time writing and wouldn't mind making $800-$1600 a week from writing 6-8 hours a day, or even more if they wish to become an affiliate and promote the writing service.

I am not going to beat around the bush and try to convince you that I have a "secret". I just know that there are tons of giveaway sites online, mostly populated with Internet marketers, and people who want to do nothing in life, but get paid big money to do so. I studied this market to death, and found that graphic and website templates are even hotter than the get rich products. People are sick of being told that they can make millions, or even how to do it. They want the tools to do it.This is a great crowd to offer $1000-$2000 complete site written content packages to. What is even better about this approach is that charging that amount allows me to concurrently run an affiliate program with this project, perfect for starting off with little monetary reinvestment but high growth potential.

I plan on running the affiliate program aggressively with JV partnerships both in email and video campaigns, as well as through voluntary sign ups on the website. I will be getting tons of writing jobs this way for next to nothing.

Why do I not do it myself? Are you kidding? With this type of promotion, there is no way I will ever be able to keep up, by 100 fold. I started out thinking I was going to promote my own freelance writing alone with this method, but the ROI math showed that I would have to type hundreds of pages a day or refuse orders at the minimum, most pessemistic figures.

Contact me via PM to let me know if you would be interested in writing for this type of an arrangement. Writers who take assignments will get projects that require 50-100 400 word articles each. Niche and keyword requirements vary as set by client, and pay an average of $400-$800 each. Affiliates will be paid approx. $100-$200 per writing assignment ordered by clents they referred, (or add that to your income by promoting yourself too).

The type of work involved will be very consistant with what you find on Digital Point, but with two very large distinctions. Content will be sold at a reasonable, if not premium price, and two, I will need about 130 people who are NOT looking to make some fast cash on DP at slavishly slashed rates, which even I love to do, but get paid to be a full time writer for some real cash. If you can pump out 100 articles and sell them here for $1.50, wouldn't it make sense to get in contact with me if I can get you $800?

I am looking for quality, so if your writing prooves that you speek engliss perty gud, then do not bother to apply asking to be considered for English content creation projects. If however, you write fluent Spanish, French, German, or Arabic, then please get in contact for discussing foreign language projects even if your English skills are limited.

I intend on contacting all persons serious about moving up in the content creation food chain and look forward to talking with you.

PM or email/No Spam Serious only

timothywcrane, Jul 11, 2009 IP
    chatrapathi likes this.
  2. maiyru

maiyru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am interested...........

maiyru, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  3. Sir Rusty

Sir Rusty Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm seriously interested in your project.
    I am a hard, dedicated, and serious worker.
    I am free most of the time and looking for a good and stable long-term job.

Sir Rusty, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  4. omcliem

omcliem Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am thoroughly Interested

omcliem, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  5. Gamergirl

Gamergirl Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope that, even as someone newly registered to Digital Point, you would consider someone such as myself.

For my 'rap sheet' as it may be, please see hubpages.com/profile/gamergirl for my various written works of the last two or so years.

Thanks!

Gamergirl, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  6. chatrapathi

chatrapathi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi i am seriously interested in that job that you're offering .. pm sent

chatrapathi, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  7. course575

course575 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds good! I am interested in your deal as well.

course575, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  8. timothywcrane

timothywcrane Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do not feel slighted if I have not PMed or otherwise contacted you. I am working hard on the site and promotional efforts, and want to get them finished by the end of the weekend. Either PM me or post, I don't care, just be aware that DP sometimes does care about what you post. Make it valid. I will be contacting people at the beginning of the week. This is not an instant write 100 words and I will email you type of offer. I will need a few days, or even weeks to make sure that there is enough work to keep everyone happy, so if I take a minute, know that it is because I am not going to come at you with 400 words once, but 100X400 a week before I will ask you to write. If you are interested in smaller assignments let me know, but I intend on keeping something for myself ;) . I will ignore no one.

timothywcrane, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  9. omcliem

omcliem Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Timothy, I have complete faith in your word. Your reply was very satisfying one..I can wait...I too am looking for bigger, better and constant assignments..

omcliem, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  10. AceWriter09

AceWriter09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Timothy
    Great work if you can get it! Sent you a pm. Thanks. You give me hope, even if it may only be a dream.

AceWriter09, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  11. Gamergirl

Gamergirl Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mornin' Timothy!

As eager as I am to hear from you - because this is precisely the type of work I told my husband I was interested in making my career (writing for a living, and being able to still pay the bills on time from the starting gate) I am more than happy to be patient a little longer until you've got all your ducks in a row.

Keep me in mind, as I'm quite ready to take the grind and tell it to get steamed. :)

Gamergirl, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  12. chandrajit1988

chandrajit1988 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm just another person among "all persons serious about moving up in the content creation food chain".
    I'm interested.

chandrajit1988, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  13. neo.lance

neo.lance Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested. sending you message

neo.lance, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  14. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Tim,

Are you on MSN for a chat? I might be able to help.

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  15. awundrin

awundrin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Timothy, Great! I am very much interested in joining you....

awundrin, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  16. Crazysah

Crazysah Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very interested in this. I just PM'ed you my details.

Crazysah, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  17. kenn.million

kenn.million Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested. PM sent. :)

kenn.million, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  18. parithosh13

parithosh13 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi im interested, if you are also interested please PM me.

parithosh13, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  19. cooliobook

cooliobook Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Thanks for raising people's hope. I must confess you have won my heart and I would love to be part of your project.

However, considering the fact that you're a top notch article writer, I would love to point out that there is no english word as ''consistant.'' I would rather say ''consistent''. Well, no body is above mistakes.

Put me on the list.

Regards.

cooliobook, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  20. timothywcrane

timothywcrane Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the info. I edited the flaw. I also took the space out of between "no" and "body" above, I hope you don't mind. Will probably be contacting you ;)

timothywcrane, Jul 12, 2009 IP