1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would you use a service like this?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Nudge, Mar 20, 2008.

I registered the domain activedesigner.com maybe 5 years ago. Since then, I've been trying to figure out what I could do with it, and I didn't want just another design community... So I thought I would provide a service to designers.

Anyway, the picture below is part design / part business plan because everything is listed there.

http://cheateasy.com/ad.jpg

Tell me, as a designer would you use the service, and if u needed a design, would you use this site?

Thanks in advance, and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nudge, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  2. AstarothSolutions

AstarothSolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    We wouldnt but then we are developers first and designers secondary.

The two concerns would be that the site becomes very introverted and only attracts designers and not potential clients. Secondary, who gets to rate the designs and what policing is there? If you are number 3 are you really going to vote positively for those above you or try to spam vote them down to get yourself more highly ranked?

AstarothSolutions, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  3. woob

woob Banned

Best Answers:
    Why not just make it into an 'all inclusive' designer directory?

You could have anything from hair designers to clothing designers to website designers list their 'ACTIVE' services in your activedesigner directory...

You could then charge a fee for people to advertise on it once it grows in popularity.

If you want some more advice just send me a PM.

woob, Mar 20, 2008 IP