1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would You Go To This Extent Before You Set-Up Your Website??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Marco Casario, Aug 1, 2012.

From - The Customer Magnet : "The truth of the situation is that when your customers buy from you this is just one link in a long chain of sales. The challenge is to investigate this chain of sales and reverse-engineer what people are buying before they even come into contact with your business. Would you go and reverse-engineer what people are buying before you set up your website? Do you think this takes too much time therefore you just go by your own analysis or intuition?"

Marco Casario, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  2. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A good idea before starting an ecommerce / business website is to survey the market. It also depends on what you can do best. Although the terms used by them seem are technical, but what they are saying is quite true actually. You have to do a full analysis before investing on the business website, else you'd risk loosing time and money.

traxport121, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  3. pindot

pindot Active Member

Best Answers:
    this is what you call ...study your market and business planning. yes, if you want to succeed you have to do this.

pindot, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  4. globeinnov

globeinnov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I believe in this as well. I always study my market that way it is clearer to attain goals.

globeinnov, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  5. ferrellmac

ferrellmac Peon

Best Answers:
    It just makes good business sense to study the market and try and product what is selling. Right now SEO and Social Media sites are selling on Flippa, so I studied a few of the designs and then started creating some of my own sites. I didn't copy anyone but I did use there ideas to help my own sites along. Yous see it in business all of the time. Take The Home Depot for example, before they opened there doors in 1978 all lumber store kept there lumber outside, now almost all of them keep it inside and market there whole store under the roof,(with the exception of plants).

ferrellmac, Aug 2, 2012 IP