1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would love Your review of our Landing Page

Discussion in 'Design' started by Laslow, Apr 27, 2015.

Hello everyone,

I am a Graphic Designer at a company called Ink Signs, based in Sydney Australia.
    We are trying to improve our Landing Page and get the most out of it

http://www.inksigns.com.au/corflutesignslanding.php

For that, we would love to hear any suggestions, advices or any ideas on how you think we could improve this page, or what you think we should do with it in order to make it more appealing to people, and to achieve better conversions with it.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
    Laszlo

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    Laslow, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  2. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Eleminate the red arrow. It makes the site feel like one you are forced into, which will request you to rethink about moving away from the page.

I would reccomend you play with the Ink word. It can be spelled differently, it can be animated etc. Also, the photo looks very unproffesional. It collides with the straightness of the form to be signed, it's not central in the supposed straight lines. Bottom line is, I don't think the photo was taken from a proffesional. Also, the part where the client will spend more time (writing the details) is the least interesting part.
    I would rather the site had something like a banner which you can sort of flip through. Or the photo be constructed with scattered, colorfull pieces of paper shot from life, amidst which, everything is whiter, and the logo, InkSigns sits on the center.
    If this photo then turns greyish when I hover around the details, that would feel great as a user.

SocialSignals, May 26, 2015 IP
  3. zinist

zinist Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    i just reviewed your website and it is looking good but not professional even it is a responsive...but you have a look when we open this domain in mobile...some text is hiding by the mobile number

zinist, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Placeholder is NOT a label, so the form is inaccessible rubbish typical of what happens when some PSD jockey THINKS they know enough to design a website. (they usually don't). It's massively slow and painful to watch load (also typical of PSD jockey BS)... presentational images are the the markup, graceful degradation and logical document structure are nowhere to be found, and the codebase is a train wreck of developer ineptitude and ignorance.

It's very pretty, but ultimately useless; probably end up with a pretty high bounce rate.

It is EXTREMELY clear whoever made that page knows JACK about HTML or CSS, much less how to build a website. Again it reeks of letting some artist spank it on the screen in Photoshop when they don't know enough about code or accessibility to designing anything for anyone.

I'd almost suspect a print artist did the design work... the web is not print.

deathshadow, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  5. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The sign up form is too big. I would like to see some examples, reviews, turn-around-time, and some prices, right there on the page.

Karen May Jones, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  6. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if I want signs or a security system. Maybe you need to make your logo bigger and add more examples of signs.

ceenote100, Jul 5, 2015 IP