1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would love some insight... not showing up for right location

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Remy_y_y, Nov 13, 2019.

Hi everyone, I would love some insight on why this site is not showing up for the right location.

https://ultralawn.net
    SEMrush
    We're trying to target the location "Post Falls, ID". We use that, and the term "Northern Idaho", throughout our content, titles, and headers.

The issue is when looking at queries per page we are appearing for the location "Idaho falls, ID", yet we don't have that term anywhere on our website.

I've even embedded a map with the correct location on the contact page.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Remy_y_y, Nov 13, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I love looking at overseas countries and discovering the place names. I briefly worked at a manor house in the UK near "Upper Slaughter" and "Lower Swell". You have "Post Falls" and the "North Pole"! I'm sure if you looked around NZ you'd find plenty to amuse too.

I haven't used Google's microtags and structured data but I'd be starting there. Your main challenge is getting google to see "Post Falls" as a phrase, rather than two separate words with post meaning "after" etc.

Overall the site looks good, there's probably just some under the hood stuff you can add to give the search engines a bit more direction.

sarahk, Nov 13, 2019 IP