1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would love some feedback on this!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by malmoo, Apr 12, 2020.

Hey folks!
    I've been working on a little project for a few weeks which I think can help a lot of web developers. But, my main question is how you think the website is working? I'm quite new to all of this and some professional feedback would mean the world to me!
    The website: https://anyfn.com
    Thanks in advance and kind regards,
    Malmoo

malmoo, Apr 12, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    • slow as treacle
      something to do with these scripts perhaps?
      upload_2020-4-13_17-49-41.png
    • don't offer notifications until a user is on an inner page and it's not the page they landed on, I've now blocked them before I even know what your site is like
    • The first thing I saw was the central block and it didn't tell me what you were selling. I could see from the menu something about logos and illustrations but you need a tag line somewhere that tells visitors what you're about.
      [​IMG]
    • watermark your work. I'm not a designer but I have the gimp/inkscape skills to take this and turn it into a vector illustration. It's a cool tool, but you need to protect your IP.
      upload_2020-4-13_17-43-38.png
    • the about page is pretty cool, just don't forget to get rid of the placeholder text.
    • the premade logos - are they a logo if they don't contain the company name? could you build something that adds text around the logo?

sarahk, Apr 12, 2020 IP