1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would love feedback of on page SEO

Discussion in 'SEO' started by ThomasDubs66, Dec 31, 2021.

Hello, this is my first time here. A friend told me about this place and I joined specifically to get feedback of on page SEO of one of my most complete blog post. Any advice will be helpful.

Please note my website is in french and I know you don't speak that language, but maybe you can see things where I could improve on the layout, the structure of the post, the number of images.. that kind of stuff. Not really on the quality of the written content per se, just the overall on page SEO that could help me improve it.

Thanks a lot! Its byanap.com

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    ThomasDubs66, Dec 31, 2021 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As you are here to take suggestions for your on page SEO ...... Then i did not check more after see your home page title ..... Its just like description tag. Title must be small and meaningful according to your keywords and your current title can be use in description tag. Your on page SEO's first step is not good, so i think you have to work hard on on page.

seomanualsubmission, Jan 26, 2022 IP