1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would I meet adsense guidelines

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by TheRookie, May 1, 2009.

The site I have is a joke, funny video site like ebaumsworld or collegehumor, No adult content more pg-13. Opinions please. If not adsense what would be my best ad revenue source. What networks should I try to use.

The site is Faceboner.com it means a funny look on your face when you do something stupid, not the other thought.

TheRookie, May 1, 2009 IP
  2. Nimrod EX

Nimrod EX Peon

Best Answers:
    The domain name (and site name) will probably piss off Google... You will most likely have to change it.

It's like making www.penisland.com I didn't mean the male genetelia! I meant pen-island.

Catch my drift? :p

And as long as you don't show any nudity (bikini is fine though) everything should be ok :p

Nimrod EX, May 2, 2009 IP
  3. TheRookie

TheRookie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for the response. Ya boner isnt really what people think its a mistake or blunder thats what boner used to mean. Dr. seuss wrote a joke book called blunders and the old superman tv show used to say it all the time along with the show growing pains (i think) the neighbor kids nickname was boner because he was a screw up. lol

I got ya though google probably doesn't care what I say.. So what other possible ad sources would I have im not familiar with much besides google and amazon.

TheRookie, May 2, 2009 IP