1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would I be banned by Adsense??

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sharifalam72, Mar 30, 2015.

I have a website that have contents mainly on various opportunity announcement news, like scholarship, internship, training, fellowship etc. These information related with development professionals. So I collect information from various websites (original site/organization own site where it publish) and copy the information and publish it in my site (To accumulate all related info in one site).
    I also mentioned the original organization's site name and link in my post.
    This is not steel the article from other website where as many website ask to spreed their announcement/information so that people able to know it.

Is it violation of Adsense rules? Our Adsense account will be banned??

sharifalam72, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is a violation and you will most likely be banned, you need unique content, not content taken from other sites, if you bothered to read the guidelines you would know this.
    Mentioning the original link will not help you in any way, if you can't come up with something original of your own your site will be a pointless pile of crap.

malky66, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes,it is clearly stated at adsense TOS. You shall know about this if you did go through the TOS

lifeplayer, Mar 30, 2015 IP