1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

would any help with my SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tony84, Jan 19, 2005.

Hi, i know this is knd of cheeky and you usually have to pay for this but im running a site but other than backlinks which i will be working on soon is there anyway i can get my site ukhardhouse.info higher up in the search engines? (google preferably as im doing ok in msn)

Just before the last PR update i had my site to position 5 for uk hardhouse and about position 30 for hardhouse and then about 500th for hard house and uk hard house and then i dropped out of the top 1000 for 3 of the search terms.

As i was doing so well i didnt see the point in getting backlinks but i think that could be where im lagging now although i may be able to do more by optimising my site for these search terms

So if anyone could help me id greatly appreciate it

Tony

tony84, Jan 19, 2005 IP
  2. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:
    from a qquick look you have a pr2 without the www (0 backlinks showing) and pr3 with the www (9 backlinks showing)

There are details in these forums as to how to redirect with mod rewrite so the non www goes to the www version. More backinks and getting listed at some directories would help for a start.

vagrant, Jan 19, 2005 IP
  3. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that's what he's asking for, more backlinks. Tony, add a signature here at DP and in it, place your url with your most critical anchor text. See my signature as an example. This will generate several backlinks for you that G will recognize.

mopacfan, Jan 19, 2005 IP