1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Worth to try in ebay?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Oct 5, 2010.

Getting more and more seller in ebay, do you think whether is worth to try in ebay? Just wonder? There are so many sellers in ebay.com, how can we stand out from the group? Any idea?

alvin1972, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  2. crazycanuck

crazycanuck Peon

Best Answers:
    Your question is too general, like aksing "what can I sell on eBay ?" Focus on what you know and are passionate about.

Peace

crazycanuck, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  3. qantar

qantar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've tried but I failed. It's a tough competition there. All you need is a long term hard work and patience, longer than making money blogging.

qantar, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  4. Querall

Querall Peon

Best Answers:
    Better start small first. Selling product in ebay encourage you to be smart, always do researching what hot and what people looking for. All of this consume lot of time)

Querall, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  5. crazycanuck

crazycanuck Peon

Best Answers:
    I have 3 powerseller accounts, make about 250k year profit, it takes hard work, finding products that are unique that not are not common

start here, alibaba.com most likely will need to import from China

good luck

crazycanuck, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  6. Cod4r

Cod4r Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you can try starting in bids., it gets along to make good money

Cod4r, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  7. Querall

Querall Peon

Best Answers:
    You can stand out from the group by being unique, do lot of trial and error and do keyword research, use terapeak wisely, it's quite hard to earn a penny from ebay nowadays. :)

Querall, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  8. screwebay

screwebay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really hard thing to do, if you get into software...it's all FAKE. Actually, A LOT of "hot" items are fake. The real thing is you have to find something that is a NICHE!

screwebay, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  9. screwebay

screwebay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just google that word up, and you will understand exactly what I am talking about!

screwebay, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  10. Querall

Querall Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup..better create your own niche, physical product is the best, dropship sometimes crew up.

Querall, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  11. trafficdeal

trafficdeal Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm currently dropship from brandsdragon.com because their price is cheap and good quality too even though not branded. You can give it a try if you're into electronic niche because they have varieties of electronic products

trafficdeal, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  12. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Ebay is online shopping market, having many sellers on ebay will not affect your profit provided you know proper technique of selling. To increase your sales and profits you can use free shipping, discount coupon, feedback system, affiliate program also try to promote your product on facebook and other social sites.

sjdataservices, May 23, 2012 IP
  13. Jeff hyeonjoon Choi

Jeff hyeonjoon Choi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I recommend to start with something small that you can handle. As you are getting positive feedback from the buyers, your credibility will grow. It will eventually help you grow fast and then you can expend your business on ebay. However, ebay's price is a lot more chipper than other websites so I highly recommend to find something that has high profitability that enough cover you free shipping. If you can get direct contract with the manufacturer to reduce the costs, that will be awesome.

Jeff hyeonjoon Choi, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  14. zer0veritas

zer0veritas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been making pretty good money making my own t-shirts on ebay then dropshipping them to my customers. I use these guys:

fyves.com/refdccb7af1

I generally make about 10-15 per t-shirt after S&H.

zer0veritas, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  15. manzana698

manzana698 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try differentiation by changing business model and rent out your inventory instead of selling it. You can earn better profits.

A good site offering free ads and no commissions is http://www.hirejungle.co.uk. It worked for me!

They are working on the US version www.hirejungle.com which I read would be launched in 2013-2014.

manzana698, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  16. darrjo

darrjo Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay well clear of Fyves.com. They are thieves and a completly fraudulant company. Do not be fooled by their proffesional looking website. You will not recieve your orders and they will not respond to any attempts to contact them.

darrjo, Jun 29, 2015 IP