1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

worth it ?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by izlik, Dec 30, 2010.

Just a question i have been wondering about. If you have let's say for good example then since i have one, an imagehost. most of them have a html page of some sort for the image that is uploaded onto it where the user can view the image if not using a direct link to the image only, what i wonder is, is it wort making a sitemap to google over all those pages or not ? let's take an example of an imagehost with let's say it has 500K images on it, that makes 500K html links also, so is it worth sitemaping those html links or not ? cause it's a lot of trouble doing it.

izlik, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  2. kp_mastermind

kp_mastermind Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its worth. Even alt tags,title optimizations will do boost traffic.
    Tip: use index type sitemap.
    Programming and automating will reduce work load.More info you can contact me anytime friend.

kp_mastermind, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  3. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    it's worth it, at least can save bandwidth for Google to check updates one by one

DoDo Me, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  4. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can someone recommend med a good tool to spider over pages with over 300K+ links ? i tryed audimypc.com but that one crashes after about 50K.

izlik, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  5. catanich

catanich Peon

Best Answers:
    We use gSiteCrawler to handle the large sites that need mustiple site maps. It just will take some time to generate it.

catanich, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  6. webalani

webalani Peon

Best Answers:
    you can google it as sitemap generator but i recommend you to do it using php by yourself or by help of a php coder

webalani, Jan 13, 2011 IP