1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

World of Warcraft 6.0 Logo Revealed and do you like it?

Discussion in 'Games' started by swtoriny, Jun 30, 2013.

With the approaching of the 5.4 version, World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria will usher in the end. So at this important intersection, Blizzard register the logo of the next expansion, which is the fifth World of Warcraft expansion, the 6.0 version of World of Warcraft.

Rise of the Legion: World of Warcraft 6.0 Expansion Exposure

Refer to what has been mentioned in the previous reports, that 6.0 version of World of Warcraft is probably to the return of the burning legion. To this, we can also find some signs from the name of the fifth World of Warcraft expansion. Although the news is not very accurate, but it’s more or less the truth.

[​IMG]
    Of course, the burning legion is not the only answer to the next version. There are players speculate that Naga hidden in the bottom of the sea, may as a pioneer of the burning legion, attack the world of Azeroth in version 6.0. To this, players’guess the name of the next version is varied, such as: World of Warcraft: Reign of Chaos, World of Warcraft: Emerald Dream, World of Warcraft: Burning Legion Return.

The picture right is the BBS players showed, which suspected to be the new logo of the next expansion.

Although not so fine, but now all the signs are indicated that: the return of the burning legion will become a necessity. It may not be the next expansion, but the day is not too far away. Now stock yourself with enough cheap wow gold beforehand! There are skill introductions of the new professional Steam technology in the fifth expansion of World of Warcraft within many news have been reported previously.
    The Mists of Pandaria is going to leave us, a complete new world is coming? What will it be? What new items and content will bring to us? Good or bad? Let’s just look forward to the arrival of the new expansion together.
    Welcome any thougts on this logo!
    News source: http://www.csfee.com/News/13062823042899/Info.aspx

swtoriny, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  2. swtoriny

swtoriny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am wanting for more news on wow 6.0.

swtoriny, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  3. Auxi

Auxi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It becomes neverending soap opera :) I think I will play Blizzard game again in 2016 when Titan beta maybe appears :)

Auxi, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  4. swtoriny

swtoriny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, don't be down! Maybe we should give more confidence to wow...

swtoriny, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  5. kelbo

kelbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    The logo posted here looks plenty generic to allow for almost anything to happen. The Naga certainly have taken on the role of the proverbial thorn in everyone's side at this point. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they didn't align themselves with some new or new/ancient baddy that is itching for revenge or conquest.

kelbo, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  6. swtoriny

swtoriny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fourth Specialization and New Class Added in WoW Expansion 6.0?

[​IMG]

More details on: http://www.csfee.com/News/13071300521692/Info.aspx

swtoriny, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  7. Jake Burnett

Jake Burnett Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this looks good, might finally get me to play it again. If its like the burning crusade then it should be great!

Jake Burnett, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  8. swtoriny

swtoriny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It will be!

swtoriny, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  9. NewJoe

NewJoe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    WoD is gonna be awesome !

NewJoe, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  10. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I bought the Warlords of Draenor the day it became available, but nothing really changed and lately, I just grew bored with the game. Maybe when you can level up to 100 and build your own home/castle as they were discussing, I'll start back up again...

Jameyson MacDonald, Sep 5, 2014 IP