1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

World needs love!Love all!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mbalay, Nov 18, 2015.

Hi to all,

My name is Mehmet and I am from Turkey.I wanted to write here,because I feel sorry for what is happening in our World nowadays.And I wanted to share my thoughts.As a Turkish,I experience what a Syrian person feels everyday.They live in our country now and we see those people in our streets,hungry,homeless and unhappy...What happened in France lately was a disaster.We were all shocked and unhappy.But please let's not forget what happened in Ankara a few weeks ago.150 people died there,too..Besides and more importantly,everyday many people die in the Middle East and Africa.I mean,a lot of people...So,let's not forget that our World is not based on just our own countries.Our World is a place that we are all equally in.Let's love all and share...I hope you liked what I wrote.Thanks for reading.

mbalay, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, this is a great post. I really appreciate hearing from folks who are "on location" regarding world events and you certainly are in the middle of this ongoing saga. I live about three hours north of NYC and they have been recently singled out as a target, so it is a worldwide issue, that is for sure.

I noted that this is your first post, despite being a member since 2009? I hope that you pick up the pace a bit and keep us up to date on what is happening in your region. :)

jrbiz, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  3. coalvic

coalvic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    John Lennon - Give Peace A Chance

John Lennon - Imagine

coalvic, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  4. 1234nasir

1234nasir Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    An impressive sharing by OP.
    We are with you and do hope for peace and love all around the globe.
    But it needs to raise voice for help victims and hate attackers.

1234nasir, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  5. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really appreciated yours thoughts man. Yours concerns about today's world and the un happy relations are true.
    I am from Pakistan and my state fight against terrorist from a long time. We lost so many lives in this war, we lost our troops our people even our little children (last year in December terrorist killed 138 innocent children) in a school.
    But my friend a question raise here Muslims always behind these attacks everywhere in the world. Being a muslim i know there is no place exist in our religion to kill any one person he is right or wrong thats nit really mean but no one can kill any other person. So this is a issue which distrub me alot. These type of stupid groups defame our religion.

mohsin qureshi, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  6. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I agree. The world needs peace more than anything else.
    But there are those elements who don't let us live in peace.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not referring to one entity or nation in particular. I'm referring to a whole lot of them.
    We need to overcome them, and put humanity ahead of us.

rsrikanth05, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  7. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Loads of people kill in the name of religion. That does not make it the fault of that religion. It makes it the fault of the perpetrator. Terror never had, doesn't have, and will never have a religion. Terrorism is the worst form of sin that can be committed.
    As far as I know, no religion condones violence.

rsrikanth05, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  8. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All sounds good and nice, but what is your response for Turkish soccer fans booing France's terrorist attack moment of silence? As a Muslim, I expected better form Turkish Muslims who I always thought were more progressive.

Barti1987, Dec 23, 2015 IP