1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Working to Pay For School

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PrinceTaz, Jun 20, 2017.

Yo guys what's up. I have a question. So I go to college, I just completed my first year and I am taking summer classes. Due to certain reasons, I have been denied, financial aid. So now I need to start paying for school because I refuse to take out loans. I had just lost my job but thankfully, I had paid for summer school classes beforehand. I pay for my classes on my own and its about $1200 every semester.

I would get a job but here's the problem. I normally worked and went to school and in order to pay for school, I had to work 40+ hours. Because of this, my school work would slack. This summer, due to being fired from my job, I have been doing the best that I have ever done in high school and college. This is because I can relax at home and do homework when I feel like it and it really helps my brain refresh and retains information better.

So basically, I am looking to do something that I can do from home that can make me around $1500 maybe every two months or so, if in a month even better. I have until the fall semester starts so I can get a start on this.

Here is my skill set:

• I know how to code: Proficient in HTML, CSS, beginner in PHP, Javascript, jQuery
    • I know how to use Microsoft Office really well
    • I know how to write (only if I know what I am talking about)
    • I'm extremely skilled at video games (Destiny, Call of Duty, Halo, ETC)
    • I used to run multiple successful forums of different genres
    • I used to run a web host
    • I've cooperated with many successful website owners.
    • I can fix computers and remove viruses as well as build computers
    • I can break open gadgets and figure out how they work
    So I want some ideas from you guy on what I could start up or maybe if someone needs help then I can help them. I very open minded and I am a quick learner so if I do get an idea to start a business, I have the determination and willpower to get things done.

Thanks, guys, I await your replies.

PrinceTaz, Jun 20, 2017 IP
  2. debbie hansen

debbie hansen Member

Best Answers:
    You can create a profile on freelancing websites like upwork or freelancer or you can also try selling your services to fivrr. There are a lot of people who are hiring everyday to do some light works for cash. Or you can also create a reddit account and try subscribing to reddit.com/r/forhire/. Good luck.

debbie hansen, Jun 20, 2017 IP
  3. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try writing for different sites. Two or three different writing jobs can make you around $1,500 a month.

Milliardo, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  4. PrinceTaz

PrinceTaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do those websites charge you to sell? Like a percentage of what you make?
    Which websites offer this?

PrinceTaz, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  5. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds like it'd better for you to try to find some local jobs. Technical stuff that you have mentioned in most cases requires presence.

Blank ™, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  6. PrinceTaz

Best Answers:
    In my area, there aren't't many opportunities like that. I tried looking around but it is mainly foods and retail stores.

PrinceTaz, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  7. debbie hansen

debbie hansen Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they are taking commission with what you make. But you can try reddit.com/r/forhire/ this is free as long as you can close the project/task with the one who posted it.

debbie hansen, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  8. PrinceTaz

Best Answers:
    Alright cool thanks, I will check it out.

PrinceTaz, Jun 22, 2017 IP