1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Working on JSP version of ad network - can I get it validated?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by rgeimer, Dec 16, 2004.

I've done a quick and dirty port of the coop ad network code from PHP to JSP (Java Server Pages). Can I send this to someone to have it approved? Let me know. I am going to be moving my site from PHP to JSP, and would like to continue using the ad network, and I am sure other people would like a JSP version as well.

rgeimer, Dec 16, 2004 IP
  2. Patient

Patient Raider

Best Answers:
    Hi rgeimer

Did you get this working? Are you able to supply a copy?

I also would like to run the code as jsp.

Patient, Feb 1, 2005 IP
  3. rohitgoel

rohitgoel Peon

Best Answers:
    Does anyone have a jsp version of ad_network code. I want to run it on a jsp website. If anyone has even made an attempt to do it I can take it from there and complete it. Otherwise I will do it from scratch.

rohitgoel, Mar 28, 2005 IP
  4. ProductivePC

ProductivePC Peon

Best Answers:
    I would think that the validation would come from your own website. If you have ads running on your website. Go into your control panel and validate it. If they work then supply the code. It looks as if you have a couple of eager people right now with one of them that knows how to program.

Just a thought.

ProductivePC, Mar 28, 2005 IP
  5. fantomknight10

fantomknight10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not mean to dig the old topic but i looked around and looks like this thread is really what I need. Any one got a good supply of jsp code for coop ad please?

fantomknight10, Mar 1, 2009 IP