1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Working of 'Docsuggest.com'?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by redhotiron2004, Jun 2, 2012.

I know that they provide appointments for doctors and hospitals. I want to know how they are able to collect revenues from them?
    For eg:- If a patient books an appointment from them for a doctor he gets an unique ID through 'SMS' on his mobile. And then the doctor sends him to a hospital 'XYZ'.
    Then how is it that they are able to know that the patient have been send to hospital 'XYZ'. Do, the doctor or the patient tell them. Or, there is some other way they come to know about that.
    Once that is known how they are able to collect revenues from both the doctor and the hospital. Do, they send a representative to there place to recover the revenues. In which case it would be very cumbersome as the number of hospitals and doctors is too large to be handled in such a way.
    Secondly, does the doctors & hospitals deposit that amount in there account?

I have tried to know about these things on other places/forums as well but nobody seems to be having any idea regarding that. I hope somebody on this forum might provide a good explanation!
    Thanks!

redhotiron2004, Jun 2, 2012 IP