1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Working in Dubai?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dji-man, Sep 9, 2004.

Anyone here works/worked in Dubai?

How is it? What's the cost of living like over there? Looks like there's good money to make, but is it worth it taking everything in consideration?

Dji-man, Sep 9, 2004 IP
  2. CrispBWith

CrispBWith Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't work or live in Dubai. However, I can tell you that Dubai is known for its high salaries and tax-free income, which can make it an attractive destination for job seekers. However, the cost of living in Dubai can also be relatively high, with expenses such as housing and transportation being quite expensive. Additionally, the culture and lifestyle in Dubai can be quite different from what many people are used to, and it can take some time to adjust. It's also important to be aware of the laws and customs in Dubai, as they can be quite different from those in other countries. Some people find that the high salaries and opportunity to save money make it worth it, while others find that the high cost of living and culture shock outweigh the financial benefits.

CrispBWith, Jan 26, 2023 IP
  3. Emmeline

Emmeline Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't work in Dubai but here are few things I think that may help you. Before working in Dubai, research job market, understand laws, secure visa, find job and housing. Once done, make most of experience by exploring the city and taking part in activities available.

Emmeline, Mar 10, 2023 IP