1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Working from home: Pros and Cons

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by LDsallday, May 23, 2022.

1. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, think its the type of social person you are. Many do prefer to work on their own, they know they will get more done and wont be disturbed.

That said, competition is a good thing if taken correctly, some may need that 'push' from others and you can't get pushed if no one is there!
    Feedback too is a great mechanism to know you're on course, alone and it might be an upward struggle, especially if you think you are doing great, but in reality are not.

Personally, believe your character and especially your circumstances will make a big difference on how you handle being at home, who knows you may love it, (but then again you may find you miss your colleagues, the banter and possibly even the routine too much).

From a personal perspective working from home has made me more disciplined.
    SEMrush

Harvey Wolf, Jul 31, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
    SEMrush
  2. terryneo3

terryneo3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, and I believe working at home as an option is better. Employees and employers can find the best way to work together.

terryneo3, Aug 1, 2022 IP
  3. Pics4You

Pics4You Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is good you can work from anywhere, I take my "office" where ever I go but sometimes FOCUS is bad because I think I will do it later and later and day ends. I still preffer that more than working in real office from 9-5.

Pics4You, Aug 2, 2022 IP
    deluxdon likes this.
  4. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been working from home for more than 3 years. I have an experience working from office and from home. They both have own pros and cons. And even I cannot choose the best one. At office we can speak with colleagues, we can drink coffee, telling some funny stories. At home I am alone, but I can wake up and take my cup of tea - turn on the laptop - and work without any wasted time!

MargoFarrel, Aug 5, 2022 IP