1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Work Wanted (Skilled Webmaster 10+ years exp)

Discussion in 'Services' started by zinghana, Mar 4, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hey all,

Currently looking for any form of work.. Small jobs / Large jobs. I am online now and will be for the next 8+ hours so i can complete your task instantly. I am a 24/7 webmaster with 10+ years exp, I work with just about all platforms under the sun.

Services I can offer you:

- Coding / Design / Installation (are my strengths)
    - WP Theme Design / Customization
    - HTML5 Websites / Design (you need to provide the content)
    - Slider integration (Add a SEO friendly slider into your website)
    - Script installation (again i work with many different platforms / scripts)
    - SEO advice and or (make your site / theme more SEO friendly)

I am basically a jack of all trades, no matter what task / tasks you need done I will be able to do it, however of late i have been focusing on WordPress Themes / Plugins / WP customization / adding new features etc, I can replicate just about any design you have seen for just about any platform you may be using / wanting to use for your website.

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in hiring me, Thanks. PM me if your interested and i will provide my Skype addy if you wish to discuss your task in greater detail.

Regards, Darren

zinghana, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  2. Mel McDoogle

Mel McDoogle Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I need webmastering/development service Pm me
    Skype jamal . downes

Mel McDoogle, Jun 24, 2016 IP