1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress Work

Discussion in 'Services' started by Morgan, Aug 6, 2009.

Hello,

I posted this thread earlier this week although the person did a bit of work then stopped so the position is still open.

I will be opening a large news website in the coming weeks and i am wanted an experienced wordpress user to work with me to do simple tasks. This includes creating catagories, changing posts, monitoring, simple maintenance and other misc tasks.

I am a pretty busy person thats why i need someone to do these tasks for me, i need this person to use skype or MSN, so that they can discuss with me their ideas and ask for what needs to be changed etc.

In total it will be about 1-2 hours work per week to start with, please PM me with experience and price.

P.S: You must speak fluent English.

Morgan, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  2. HeliX3

HeliX3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I can do this job for you :)
    Some of my created websites (w/th wordpress) you can found here: http://helix.lt/en/done.php

You can contact me with Gtalk, YIM, Skype, MSN

And the price, hmh, I don't know, say you :)

HeliX3, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  3. Asif2BD

Asif2BD Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are experienced. But mainly looking for extended job, but we have team to work on any wp project.

Asif2BD, Aug 7, 2009 IP