1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress Woocommerce Expert Needed Asap!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Dave90210, Aug 16, 2017.

I need to customize what the order emails says that are sent to people who buy products from my store.

I also want to make it to where I can display the total amount of items in each users profile they purchased from my store. For instance I'm selling digital tokens. in my store. If they buy 1000 digital tokens when they log into there profile to see orders they will see Token balance 1000 after the transaction completes. Now once I send them all or part of there tokens that amount in there profile will be reduced after I send them there tokens manually.

If your confident you can help me with this please send me a personal message and also send me your portfolio and tell me about your skills.

Dave90210, Aug 16, 2017 IP
  2. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hello,

Please come online to skype. If you remember, I have worked on Project Arena.

Thanks,
    vishal

hardip2057, Aug 17, 2017 IP