1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WordPress websites install biz for sale, 40+ turnkey WP sites incl., 2 websites

Discussion in 'Sites' started by puravidacr47, May 16, 2013.

This offer is for TWO websites together

[COLOR=#ff0010]I am willing to negotiate initial price until buyer is in profit, depending how much assistance buyer needs and for how long, [/COLOR]
    send me your BEST offer via PM to discuss your payment offer. If acceptable I will change price to your offer.

Ask via PM ONLY (not here) for my offer with 9 months Buy-Back Guarantee

It is very difficult for me to understand, how people look at my offer, send questions of interest, and then don't even make an offer. Too many people are looking for instant gratification, hoping with a niche website, and affiliate promotions to hit the jackpot, which was easier to achieve 5 to 10 years ago. Consumers today are less inclined to click on all advertisements, they rather look for information or try to find businesses.

I have 8 years full time, and 15 years now total, working on the Internet. I know, taking over my "WP Website install business" with this inventory of ready sites, would be a huge opportunity for a goalgetter person. All it takes continuing some proven marketing and promotion and selling (with upsells for install or custom sites)

The best business is "selling a product or service wanted by many people"
    If you are serious to have a service business and consider
    my "work-with-you" offer to have success, then make your BEST offer now
    via PM ONLY, include email and skype or phone number. I will ONLY communicate with a serious buyer directly. If offer via PM is aceptable I will change the Buy Now price.

One package - 2 websites - a service business and products website

Thousands of "newbies" join the Internet Marketing every day, looking for websites, ideas and most important HELP to get started.
    This business provides it all, from turnkey ready affiliate WP sites, hundreds of themes and plugins to custom websites and local Business sites.

Read about guarantee #22 below.
    Take over an established business
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<

This is a REAL business (over 2 years working it - just added the websites to assist a new owner) with REAL earnings and with growing demand - service others and get paid for it. You are buying a service business with 2 websites, domains, an inventory of turnkey ready websites, extra 2 new created websites per month for up to 3 months, and my assistance.

Consider it like this: You are buying a complete business package with the benefits the seller stays on for a period of time during the transition until you have learned and succeeded to an agreed point - see #22 far below .
    First to address and get your concern out of the way,
    "You think you do not know enough about wordpress installation"
    I will train and teach a serious buyer for up to 3 months to succeed

If you have some knowledge about Wordpress install and transfers, that's great and you will earn faster.... if not, I will teach and train you and give my full support for up to 3 months

WordpressWebsiteInstallService.com
    Pages in Google 119
    both websites are Alexa ranked
    DemoWPsites.com
    Alexa Rank: 1,688,084
    Link Count 2
    Reach Rank 2,457,634
    Page Views Rank 688,538
    Page Views Per User 16.00

Visit the site to review details.
    You get:
    1. The website as you see, easy to change price table, complete instructions, how to set up the "free install service" with affiliate links income, you can define/edit/add more details on the site to your liking

2. Turnkey ready website inventory of over 40 Niche sites, mobile ready, with affiliate program (CB, Adsense and affiliate programs) already set up, all plugins, all sites are responsive (mobile friendly) TURNKEY - easy install with included importbuddy - (video guide how to install) These sites are for multiple use install. An additional 90+ turnkey ready websites will be available for a small extra fee.

Sell each niche site just once and you have doubled your money

3. Access to over 700 custom themes I use with various designs, sliders, etc. - All of the themes now are Responsive (mobile friendly)

4. List of all plugins I use, for SEO, Mobile, etc.

5. Training, where and how to market this service.

6. Training, how to set-up added websites for sale and quick turning

7. Assistance/training for up to 3 months with installations, marketing and selling of the service and websites. I will teach everything I used to achieve the sales.

8. Hosting for 3 months paid included on CPanel hosting account (only $3 thereafter per month)

9. Buyer must have Skype to communicate with me for training.

This is a pro-active business opportunity. Adding active sites for sale, marketing (which I will teach "how-to") Last few years I installed and transferred WP sites WITHOUT this website, just using marketing. This website will increase sales and attract more business, I should/could have done this site last year, however, new business was good enough without it and will only increase now.
    Sales averaged last 15 months between 3 to 18 per months at various price levels, depending on time I was able to spent for marketing.

I will assist with install and transfer Wordpress websites until a comfort level has been established. (Knowledge about GoDaddy WP install would be a huge benefit)

I am selling this business to be able to serve our members in our Bitcoin membership program

Special Guarantee
    21. I will train and teach you to succeed for up to THREE months
    22. I will create every month 1 -2 extra websites for up to 3 months for you to sell in addition to all the above listed items, to generate revenues and make this a profitable business for you
    23. Included is a second domain with sales website - use it as separate presentation website store with 40+ (or optional additional 90+) turnkey ready niche websites - DemoWPsites.com with all the website files and details. (will work with buyer to load all files and install demo sites - we will use this as a training function together)
    This store website has its own domain name and shows turnkey ready websites for clients, who can chose the option to use the install service. This product WP site includes a paid plugin, which you can use for digital download after payment has been made by a customer, downloads are encrypted to prevent multiple downloads, utilizing an external storage download service, like Amazon
    Each turnkey ready site will also be installed as a full functional subdomain for presentation purpose, including your affiliate codes.
    This will create additional cash flow. This estore website can include other websites and domain names for sale and functions as a feeder site for the install service business.

Payment must be made immediate, this is a fixed price sale. Upon payment receipt, Buyer will receive full access to the TWO CPanel hosting accounts with the websites and domain names will be transferred to buyer's GoDaddy account. Complete ownership change.

To recap - 2 websites - a service business and products website.

Here are some example of the turnkey ready websites (only for presentation)
    SEOsoftware
    SportsBetting
    ListBuilding

All these turnkey website blogs include the following:
    SEO Optimized
    OBOX Mobile
    Monetized (CB and Adsense ready)
    easy add Amazon and others affiliate banners etc.
    Total 20 PLR Articles (10 installed)
    Video page with relevant videos to this niche
    Custom Post and Sales Page templates incl.
    easily change color layout, and banners, headers etc
    Latest WP version
    Premium Images, YouTube,
    Many custom plugins, Ad widgets, All-in-one-SEO,
    XML SiteMap, Multi Ping, Slideshow,
    Contact form, DiggDigg, and many more

Any question and BEST offer via PM ONLY, include email and skype or phone number. I will ONLY communicate with a serious buyer directly.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
    puravidacr47, May 16, 2013 IP
  2. puravidacr47

puravidacr47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 13
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    OFFER Super Deal - $675 takes it all
    I will honor above Buy-Back as well as assist in initial transfers and install multiple WP sites with buyer. I just changed the BUY NOW price.

By best tries I cannot devote enough time to this biz and want to give it to a person who will further benefit from it. Our Bitcoin membership business is occupying more and more of my energy and a man has to sleep too.
    I will work closely with a buyer, and I am know to over deliver always.

puravidacr47, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  3. puravidacr47

puravidacr47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 13
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Reduced lowest I can justify to $525
    I scratched it down to offer the best deal, including over 40 turnkey ready websites. Just selling each of these sites once will double your money, plus install service fees and adding domain to the sites increases value of this deal alone.
    Contact me via PM only for any question and to close the deal.

puravidacr47, Jun 7, 2013 IP