1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress tweaked and modified to be used as a standalone...

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by teamboston, Nov 28, 2008.

Wordpress tweaked and modified to be used as a standalone feedback website?!?

I tried looking for an inexpensive script that could work that way, but I couldn't find much help.

So I was wondering if the flexibility of Wordpress, in your opinion and experience, could be used for that purpose.

Basically it would be just that, a website that handles feedback relative to transactions done in another external website that does not have that option, nor is it going to have it anytime soon.

What would you suggest and do you know of any similar project that I could get inspired by?

Thank you very much!

teamboston, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  2. domainloco.net

domainloco.net Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure I understand what you need here. A feedback site is too broad of a description, please explain and show an example.

domainloco.net, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  3. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Feedback, would this be hidden from visitors or something that is public on the site?

pipes, Nov 29, 2008 IP