1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Wordpress Themes, UI/UX Designs, Landing Pages, Custom PHP/MySQL Apps, WP Plugins

Discussion in 'Design' started by WindelSolutions, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

You can checkout the portfolio here:
    http://www.windelsolutions.com/portfolio/

Payment options:

Paypal or Moneybookers

FAQ:
    1. Turnaround time - will be based on your requirements. Normally Basic HTML site in 3-5 days and for Basic Wordpress Site between 5-7 days.
    2. Unlimited revision during the Design phase.
    3. 2 Design Concepts will be provided for HTML site, Wordpress Site and Landing pages.
    4. 5 Design concepts will be provided for Logo and Corporate Identity
    5. Wordpress Themes are made from scratch manually coded, not using some free themes and customizing it.
    6. For Premium Wordpress Theme, prices will be according to the features/customization needed
    7. For large projects/custom PHP Apps, payment will be based on Milestones to be set with client.
    8. Premium Wordpress Themes means themes with lot of customizations, whereas Basic Wordpress Theme is for normal wordpress theme with no extra customization.

************* Offering 15% review discounts !

WindelSolutions, Jan 15, 2013 IP
    momomesh likes this.
  2. xorred

xorred Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need 3-5 (or more) landing pages designed from the ugly text & image content on my website (my own business). What's the best way of contacting you?

xorred, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  3. momomesh

momomesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi guys,

I have personally used his service 5 times and above,
    I'm the owner of the site StrangeOrWhat.com and has been hiring programmers for some time now,

to be frank, he may not have the best "price" when compared to other programmers I hired,
    but most other programmers I hired before, either disappeared or can deliver in time!

I have a whole list of programmers on my Skype that has been abandoned as they have "Other Projects" to attend to!
    But when I Hired this guy, he is "ALL YOURS" his time is your time, not like other programmers that have a stack of 'other projects' to attend too before yours.

He'll give you a time frame and do yours and doesn't mix with other projects,
    which is very very frustrating when hiring programmers "Online".

In a Nutshell:

Pros:
    - Reliable On Time Service / Delivery.
    - Walks You through your requested modification or mods.
    - Will do repairs and fixes for you, with no extra charge if it's his fault.

Cons:
    - Abit on the Pricey side.
    - Doesn't throw in anything extra unless you ask for it.

This is my honest, review of his service, and he didn't ask me to do it,
    until I noticed his thread over here, I have been using his service for the last 5 months now!

If you have doubt just shoot him some messages, which he'll be more than happy to reply.

momomesh, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  4. Cav

Cav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I've used their service 4 times in the last 5 months: 3 conversions PSD -> WP (including widget development and custom jQuery-based functionality) and one extension of an existing Wordpress theme (a responsive version). My feedback so far:

Pros:
    + most important: they are responsive to feedback and don't turn into mute after the payment, which is rather uncommon, compared to most developers from asia
    + definitely the best price/quality ratio (I have worked with 5 different providers so far)
    + comparing the quality of the deliveries over time, you notice that they are learning ;) - the deliveries get better every time
    + usually there are some corrections needed, either because something was not entirely clear or the developer missed something but every time it's fixed quickly

Cons:
    - the only point which can be improved is the delivery time. To be fair, my designes were usually fairly complex but the average delivery time from seinding out the PSD to the final version (after feedback and corrections) was about 2,5-3 weeks

All together, I'm happy with their services and will use them in the future.

Cav, Mar 4, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.