1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Wordpress Themed Site Continued

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Dave90210, Jun 8, 2011.

I'm re listing magazinewordpress.com for sale the highest bid on the last for sale thread was $105.00 and that's what I'm starting the bidding at

I'm selling a unique Wordpress blog that showcases premium Wordpress themes for sale. The site is on page one of Yahoo for the Keyword in the domain name "Magazine Wordpress" Type in Magazine Wordpress on the Keyword Selector Too and the keyword magazine Wordpress gets 70,000 global monthly searches

This site has allot of potential and you can use the site to sale your own themes or sell Wordpress related products and services.

I'm selling this site because I need the money to work on another project. I have not done much with this site, with a little more marketing this site could be a very profitable.

Domain: www.magazinewordpress.com

BIN is set at $200

Dave90210, Jun 8, 2011 IP