1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Theme Question - Pop Up

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by LindseyInteractive, Aug 31, 2020.

Hello,

I am looking to build a website that is very similar to https://www.entertainmentone.com/.

I am looking for a function that is similiar to their home page, where if you look at their home page, you click on one of their content pieces, lets say 1917 there for example and it brings up a full screen preview with the background of the movie, a description, a video that can be played and a link.

I want to do something like this as well, is there a plugin or specific theme that can do this?

LindseyInteractive, Aug 31, 2020 IP
  2. Efetobor Agbontaen

Efetobor Agbontaen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have not designed a website with this exact functionality before so I cannot mention a specific plugin or theme.

But I am quite sure that there are WordPress plugins and themes that can do this. Just search themeforest for "Movie Website WordPress Themes" and look for browse through the results.

Lastly, if you are good with PHP, you can create a custom plugin to do this.

Efetobor Agbontaen, Sep 3, 2020 IP
  3. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try to consult agency to create one, it can take more than 2 or 3 person to do it.

EvoWRZ®, Apr 6, 2021 IP