1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Theme Inquiry

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Ralph23, Jul 10, 2012.

Hey guys.

I've developed many sites with Wordpress, usually creating my own theme, but for a site I want to put together real quick I'm going to go with a pre-existing them (preferably free but if its of reasonable price I'll go for it).

By the way, I hope this is the right forum, I figured it was the best fit since I'm asking about Wordpress.

Anyway, does anyone have any ideas where I can find a Wordpress theme that caters to more of a "shopping" site (no actual monetary transactions, as everything will be done through Amazon, etc) I'm just looking for such features such as being able to sort posts by certain tags (eg price, color of product, brand name, etc) maybe even compare two products (products essentially being posts with specific product data). Things you typically see on any old site out there that sells things.

Hope I was clear enough.

Any insight is appreciated, thanks!

Ralph23, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  2. extraspecial

extraspecial Member

Best Answers:
    Well I thing you still will not be able to find one that suits all your needs, but you may find one close and make some custom modifications...

There are lots of high quality themes that can help you: Themeforst

extraspecial, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  3. MarketerMatt

MarketerMatt Member

Best Answers:
    MarketerMatt, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  4. dmcbane

dmcbane Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using the Suffusion theme on my site for about three weeks now and so far it seems very flexible--you can change pretty much everything and it has so many options that it might even be a little overwhelming at first (probably not for you though, since you mentioned you usually create your own themes), but I think you would definitely be able to use it for your purposes. And yes, it's free.

dmcbane, Jul 27, 2012 IP