1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress store & $500 snapchat ads coupon?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Lolada, Sep 26, 2018.

So this gal posted her sale page in one group I'm part of, she's basically selling her stores and with each store a $500 snap ads coupon, her video snap ads templates and some other things. I've been thinking of buying one store but I'm not sure, what do you think, is it trash or a good deal?

Now I read some great success stories with snap ads and dropshipping where quite a few people got their CPC as low as $0.005 which is wild, took them few dozen products to go through to get the winning one but they are making serious money ($10k-$20k/month what I read).
    SEMrush
    I talked with this gal and she told me that she got about $150 net from one $500 coupon from testing products on her second site but haven't hit a bullseye with any of them. She tested 7 products before spending all $500 because she did not know how to test products for less than $50 (which is min. bid per day per snap ad) until halfway through when she started testing ad designs (text placement, video vs slide etc.) and managed to get from $0.17 to $0.09 CPC whit her higher quality designs (not bad). One her first site she got all her ads rejected because her ads where poorly designed and after several rejections her ads got automatically rejected, so the coupon for first store become useless (I heard that getting ads approved on snapchat can be though but if you are not promoting anything BH and your ads don't look like shit (follow their ad guidelines) you are good to go).

Lolada, Sep 26, 2018 IP
    SEMrush