1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Wordpress SEO Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by dumaniac, Jan 28, 2011.

Wordpress SEO Service

Hello WordPress Users

I've been using WordPress for over 3 years and developed great skills on search engine optimization of WordPress onpage and offpage.
    SEMrush
    Now i decided to use my knowledge for DP users. I'm offering you a package that'll boost your rankings on major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.

First I'll give you a free review for your sites and tell you the things that will be made and give you a time frame. Then the work will start immediately and you will be given a report when the work is completed.

The report will include the works that has been done, the increment of rankings on search engines and hits.

Package Details:

* Competitor Analysis
    * Installing special plugins for on page optimizatiion
    * Keyword and Meta Data Analysis
    * Permalink structure optimization
    * Sitemap creation and submission to Google, Yahoo and Bing
    * Deep linking of your pages and categories

Price: 30$

Negotiations can be made on bulk orders.

Here are reviews of my two customers:

Mugzy:

I used the SEO services hdumaniac for one of my websites with what gives me the best possible SEO I could do with this site. I recommend his services if you are looking for a good SEO professional. Very thorough professional report as well.

Valhalla:

This Gentleman is excellent with Wordpress Highly Recommended

dumaniac, Jan 28, 2011 IP
    SEMrush