1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress seo help need?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by shahid ashraf, Nov 4, 2013.

3 months ago I lunched on of my site and a few days back.I got rank on 1st page.I was not using CMS.Now I migrate my site to WP.But problem is one of my post which got rank has (.html has 30 backlinks) in extension while when I post it in WP it show (-html has 0 backlink) index in Google.I tried to change it with (DOT) but it don't work. here you can see actual problem by yourself.
    https://www.google.com.pk/#psj=1&q=site:livecricketstreaming24. com&start=0

when I click on both post they go to one place at

My question is should I remove 2nd post which don't have rank and backlinks.Because I am afraid google consider it Duplicate contant

Give me you suggestion

Sorry moderator If post it in wrong category.You can move it at suiteable place

shahid ashraf, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  2. Rishit Shah

Rishit Shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try going back to what you had. Maybe this can solve your problem.

Rishit Shah, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  3. kenneth.von.rauch

kenneth.von.rauch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to ABSOLUTELY keep the same links after you migrate to a new platform (CMS). Also, you don't want to have two identical pages or posts because it's duplicate content (you're right there). At least, consider using rel=canonical or just 301 redirect.

kenneth.von.rauch, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  4. Exaalions

Exaalions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend a 301 redirect, or simply set the permalink so you are able to achieve the exact same url.

Never have two identical pages. =)

Exaalions, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  5. shahid ashraf

shahid ashraf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I checked my previous ulr redirect to new post according to software.It show 301 type of redirction.Should I removed my news url from Google because both have same structure and contant.

shahid ashraf, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  6. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a redirect in place, it will simply take Google some time to index the new content.
    If, when you type in the old permalink into a browser, you get redirected to the new permalink (-html), then just chill and wait a bit before you check links again.

Kianu42, Nov 8, 2013 IP