1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress - programming quickie

Discussion in 'PHP' started by xira, Feb 4, 2016.

Hi PHP / Wordpress gurus...
    I am making a landing page template for a client in Wordpress. 99% done. Since I don't program (designer by trade) I was dependent on plugins for everything, specifically the popup form.
    The plugins are Contact form 7 and Popup maker (free). Everything works great... except after someone successfully submits the form, the popup stays. Users have to click "close" in order to get back to the original page. It's horrible UX and i am sure someone who programs can write a script in 5 minutes that basically says, "If submit = successful {close the popup window}".

Honestly, I am looking for someone to help. If you can, or know of someone who can, please contact me. Thank you.

xira, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  2. HolyRoller

HolyRoller Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have tended to use Ninja Popups for my contact forms.. But in terms of UX for a form, personally I think it should at least say thank you or give some confirmation that the form has been successfully filled in/received. Maybe then close after so many seconds.

The close on submission should be relatively simple though

HolyRoller, Feb 15, 2016 IP