1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Posting Form

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by pspcustomfirmware, Dec 15, 2017.

Good evening Guys and thanks for helping me out on this issue/question.

I have a wordpress site that I and a couple of users use,

I will love to know if there is a plugin I and my users could use that will automatically post what we fill out on the form .

For example , the form will have profile name , tel , address etc.
    so when I or one of my users enter that information into the post, it will automatically create a post .

I sure hope I was able to explain what Im looking for and thanks once again for ya guys help .

pspcustomfirmware, Dec 15, 2017 IP
  2. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm sure it could be done, but I've not heard of a form or plugin meant for that.

usasportstraining, Dec 15, 2017 IP
  3. pspcustomfirmware

pspcustomfirmware Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well after doing a bit of google search turn out there was a plugin that I could use for exactly what im looking for , its call "WP User Frontend" of course i had to install 2 other plugin needed to make it work, so now I have a page that all i have to do it's fill out the form and click submit and it will automatically post the information we enter . Thanks for your help much appreciated .

pspcustomfirmware, Dec 15, 2017 IP