1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WordPress Portfolio Website - Randomattic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ektz, Jan 17, 2014.

[​IMG]

Site/Script Details:

The site is based on Latest and also is a showcase of my portfolio wordpress themes, Which i have started making since early 2008. most of the traffic comes from those free themes footer credit backlinks.

Site Content:

The content is totally generated by me. totally unique.

Why you should buy:

this site has already made its organic standing in google and it has got awesome backlinks without paying for any SEO. Its been at PR3 from long time. Wordpress is one of the best blogging softwares around, and along with it evolving more, this site will also naturally go better.

Why I'm selling:

I'd like to take the money from these site and start up a new venture along with this which requires initial investment.

What I am offering :

Along with the site domain I am offering a deal where i will make and publish total of 10 WP themes, within next 2 months, for you to sponsor/sell as you wish, which will increase the traffic. once, you buy the site, you can monetize it the way you want, and i will help you with it totally. usually a theme sponsorship will earn you $80-$100 per theme, so this way you get $1000 back from your payment within next 2 months, and also get free traffic generation.

If you wish to contact me, and prefer to communicate over phone (or skype) , I am okay with it, please PM me to discuss further.

Revenue:

Sponsor link sale on WP Themes on DP and other places. Revenue Proofs are available. [you can also check my DP iTrader where there are details of transactions too]

ektz, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  2. Ipaddict

Ipaddict Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you please Pm proof? I cannot accept paypal screens.

Ipaddict, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  3. nhed

nhed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Can you please provide me with the revenue proofs.
    Also, the 10 themes that you stated, are you going to make themes whatever you like or buyers requested themes? What will be the guarantee that you will deliver all of them in 2 months?
    Please share your answers.
    Thanks

nhed, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  4. tom11011

tom11011 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I was looking at the wordpress themes. The themes themselves seem to link to other websites, are those your websites? Besides screenshots, how do you give your visitors a demo of the theme?

tom11011, Jan 19, 2014 IP