1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress plugin programmer required

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ahref, Mar 8, 2017.

Please contact me on my skype mba.prabhat121

I would need some PHP programming for Wordpress.

Basically, here's the functionalities the website needs to have:

It's a Wordpress Woocommerce for tea with a membership option with Advanced Membership Pro. The concept is that 8 new products will be introduced every month and members will have pre-ordered items.

First of all, the quantities must be updated in grams rather than units. Basically, the client will be able to select different quantities depending on if he's a member or not.

Any custommer can order either 50g of tea or 100g of tea.

There are two kinds of memberships: 4 items of 10g or 3 items of 50g

The members have 3 options:

- surprise (random selection within the new products)

- profile (the client has preferences like "green tea" or "black tea" or else)

- choice (the client chooses 4 of the 8) -> every month the client receives an email that tells him to select his products

-> the stocks and orders must be updated in the same back-end as Woocommerce (so the members must also receive email confirmation of their orders)

This is the plugin to modify: Advanced Membership Pro (https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourcei...1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=codecanyon+membership+pro&*)

Please give me an estimate,

It is a modification of the plugin "Ultimate Membership Pro" that would allow the following:-

The concept of the website is that the products are updated with new items each month (Woocommerce takes care of that). Any custommer (member or not) can order bags of 50g or 100g of tea.-

The members will have the ability to pay for a membership (the plugin takes care of that) that gives access to automated orders.

There are two types of memberships:

- 4 items of 10g

- 3 items of 50g- The members select one of three options:

- choice: the member receives an email at the beginning of the month that reminds him to select the items he wants.

- preference: the client decides of his preferred categories

- random: items are selected in a random mannerSo here's what it implies:-

the orders must be processed in the same back-end as Woocommerce (just like new purchases)

- the quantities in the back-end must be updated in gramms rather than units

- these three specific types of memberships must be options in the set-up of Ultimate Membership Pro, I really don't want something rigid. All the options (most of them at least) must be available.

- there will be an option in the backend to set the time after which members who have selected "choice" who didn't give their preferences will be processed as "random"- it is not necessary to automate the selectable items on a monthly basis. I would prefer that the selectable items for the current month are set in the back end (so basically old items can still be one of the selectable items).

Regards

ahref, Mar 8, 2017 IP