1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Plugin - Limit Form Submission

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by buckmajor, Dec 9, 2010.

Hi there

Anyone know a free form plugin with a limit submission? I found one but this one a premium plugin: Gravity Forms. I am currently using 'Contact 7 Forms' but I am unable to add a limit to submit a form. Even if there is a way to add a piece of code to C7F to make this work, then that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance
    CHEERS :)

buckmajor, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  2. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    What do you mean a limit?
    You only want to receive a certain number of form submissions? Or restricting how many submissions one user can do?

hmansfield, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  3. buckmajor

buckmajor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry hmans, I meant to limit a form submission per user for (registered members). I only want to allow one user to submit a form once or without the user having to use my form more than once, unless I permit them.

buckmajor, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  4. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Don't know of a form that limits submissions by user. You probably need to code that in your self.
    There are ways to do it for sign ups, but forms are separate plug ins and not part of the Wordpress naturally, so the answer is in the coding of the form plug in.
    What exactly are you using the form for that are having a problem with people using them too many times?

hmansfield, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  5. buckmajor

buckmajor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I want to use the form for a entry prize but for one member user only.

buckmajor, Dec 12, 2010 IP